Mozilla Maintenance Service
Mozilla Maintenance Service is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service from your computerMozilla
. Go over here
where you can get more info on Mozilla. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Maintenance Service folder. Keep in mind that this path can differ depending on the user's decision. Mozilla Maintenance Service's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Maintenance Service\uninstall.exe. maintenanceservice.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 112.11 KB (114800 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed along with Mozilla Maintenance Service. They occupy about 215.53 KB (220698
bytes) on disk.
- maintenanceservice.exe (112.11 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (103.42 KB)
This data is about Mozilla Maintenance Service version 31.4.0
alone. For other Mozilla Maintenance Service versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are regularly left behind when you uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service.Folders left behind when you uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service:
Check for and delete the following files from your disk when you uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Maintenance Service
Many times the following registry data will not be uninstalled:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Maintenance Service\maintenanceservice.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Maintenance Service\Uninstall.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Maintenance Service\updater.ini
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Recent\Mozilla Maintenance Service.lnk
Use regedit.exe to delete the following additional values from the Windows Registry:
Mozilla Maintenance Service is an application offered by the software company Mozilla. Sometimes, computer users choose to remove it. This can be hard because uninstalling this by hand requires some experience related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE solution to remove Mozilla Maintenance Service is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Mozilla Maintenance Service or simply activate the Search field and type in "Mozilla Maintenance Service". If it exists on your system the Mozilla Maintenance Service app will be found very quickly. When you select Mozilla Maintenance Service in the list of applications, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Mozilla Maintenance Service, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service.
8. After removing Mozilla Maintenance Service, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Mozilla Maintenance Service that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Mozilla Maintenance Service with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Mozilla Maintenance Service by Mozilla from your PC, nor are we saying that Mozilla Maintenance Service by Mozilla is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Mozilla Maintenance Service in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 21:44:18.233