Mozilla Firefox 58.0 (x64 es-ES)
This page is about Mozilla Firefox 58.0 (x64 es-ES) for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Mozilla Firefox 58.0 (x64 es-ES) from your systemMozilla
. Check out here
for more information on Mozilla. You can get more details on Mozilla Firefox 58.0 (x64 es-ES) at https://www.mozilla.org
. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox folder. Keep in mind that this path can differ being determined by the user's choice. Mozilla Firefox 58.0 (x64 es-ES)'s full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\uninstall\helper.exe. The application's main executable file is named firefox.exe and occupies 428.95 KB (439248 bytes).
Mozilla Firefox 58.0 (x64 es-ES) installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 2.87 MB (3008168
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- crashreporter.exe (180.45 KB)
- firefox.exe (428.95 KB)
- maintenanceservice.exe (189.95 KB)
- maintenanceservice_installer.exe (153.41 KB)
- minidump-analyzer.exe (572.45 KB)
- pingsender.exe (62.95 KB)
- plugin-container.exe (96.45 KB)
- plugin-hang-ui.exe (33.95 KB)
- updater.exe (343.95 KB)
- helper.exe (875.13 KB)
This info is about Mozilla Firefox 58.0 (x64 es-ES) version 58.0
Some files and registry entries are frequently left behind when you remove Mozilla Firefox 58.0 (x64 es-ES).Folders that were found:
The files below remain on your disk by Mozilla Firefox 58.0 (x64 es-ES)'s application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\Accessible.tlb
- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\install.log
Use regedit.exe to delete the following additional values from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Mozilla Firefox 58.0 (x64 es-ES)
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Mozilla\Mozilla Firefox\58.0 (x64 es-ES)
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe.ApplicationCompany
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe.FriendlyAppName
Mozilla Firefox 58.0 (x64 es-ES) is a program released by the software company Mozilla. Frequently, users decide to erase this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because performing this manually requires some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE manner to erase Mozilla Firefox 58.0 (x64 es-ES) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Mozilla Firefox 58.0 (x64 es-ES) from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Mozilla Firefox 58.0 (x64 es-ES) or simply click the Search feature and type in "Mozilla Firefox 58.0 (x64 es-ES)". If it exists on your system the Mozilla Firefox 58.0 (x64 es-ES) app will be found automatically. After you click Mozilla Firefox 58.0 (x64 es-ES) in the list of apps, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Mozilla Firefox 58.0 (x64 es-ES), from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Mozilla Firefox 58.0 (x64 es-ES):
- The publisher is: https://www.mozilla.org
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\uninstall\helper.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Mozilla Firefox 58.0 (x64 es-ES).
8. After removing Mozilla Firefox 58.0 (x64 es-ES), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Mozilla Firefox 58.0 (x64 es-ES) that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Mozilla Firefox 58.0 (x64 es-ES) using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Mozilla Firefox 58.0 (x64 es-ES) by Mozilla from your computer, nor are we saying that Mozilla Firefox 58.0 (x64 es-ES) by Mozilla is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Mozilla Firefox 58.0 (x64 es-ES) supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-11-18 00:46:30.700