Mozilla Firefox 58.0 (x64 el)
You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Mozilla Firefox 58.0 (x64 el) for Windows. It is produced by A way to uninstall Mozilla Firefox 58.0 (x64 el) from your systemMozilla
. More information about Mozilla can be read here
. You can get more details about Mozilla Firefox 58.0 (x64 el) at https://www.mozilla.org
. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove Mozilla Firefox 58.0 (x64 el) by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\uninstall\helper.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 428.95 KB (439248 bytes) on disk and is labeled firefox.exe.
The executable files below are installed along with Mozilla Firefox 58.0 (x64 el). They occupy about 2.87 MB (3009072
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- crashreporter.exe (180.45 KB)
- firefox.exe (428.95 KB)
- maintenanceservice.exe (189.95 KB)
- maintenanceservice_installer.exe (153.41 KB)
- minidump-analyzer.exe (572.45 KB)
- pingsender.exe (62.95 KB)
- plugin-container.exe (96.45 KB)
- plugin-hang-ui.exe (33.95 KB)
- updater.exe (343.95 KB)
- helper.exe (876.01 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 58.0
of Mozilla Firefox 58.0 (x64 el).
Mozilla Firefox 58.0 (x64 el) is a program released by Mozilla. Some computer users try to remove this application. This can be hard because performing this manually requires some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK manner to remove Mozilla Firefox 58.0 (x64 el) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Mozilla Firefox 58.0 (x64 el) from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Mozilla Firefox 58.0 (x64 el) or simply click the Search field and type in "Mozilla Firefox 58.0 (x64 el)". If it exists on your system the Mozilla Firefox 58.0 (x64 el) application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Mozilla Firefox 58.0 (x64 el) in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Mozilla Firefox 58.0 (x64 el), from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Mozilla Firefox 58.0 (x64 el):
- The web site of the application is: https://www.mozilla.org
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\uninstall\helper.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Mozilla Firefox 58.0 (x64 el).
8. After removing Mozilla Firefox 58.0 (x64 el), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Mozilla Firefox 58.0 (x64 el) which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Mozilla Firefox 58.0 (x64 el) with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Mozilla Firefox 58.0 (x64 el) by Mozilla from your PC, nor are we saying that Mozilla Firefox 58.0 (x64 el) by Mozilla is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Mozilla Firefox 58.0 (x64 el) supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-11-20 10:32:19.493