Mozilla Firefox 57.0 (x64 uk)
This page is about Mozilla Firefox 57.0 (x64 uk) for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Mozilla Firefox 57.0 (x64 uk) from your PCMozilla
. Open here
for more info on Mozilla. Detailed information about Mozilla Firefox 57.0 (x64 uk) can be found at https://www.mozilla.org
. Usually the Mozilla Firefox 57.0 (x64 uk) application is to be found in the C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox directory, depending on the user's option during setup. You can uninstall Mozilla Firefox 57.0 (x64 uk) by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\uninstall\helper.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. firefox.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 435.45 KB (445904 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in Mozilla Firefox 57.0 (x64 uk). They occupy 2.91 MB (3053656
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- crashreporter.exe (186.95 KB)
- firefox.exe (435.45 KB)
- maintenanceservice.exe (189.45 KB)
- maintenanceservice_installer.exe (153.41 KB)
- minidump-analyzer.exe (600.45 KB)
- pingsender.exe (61.95 KB)
- plugin-container.exe (99.45 KB)
- plugin-hang-ui.exe (35.45 KB)
- updater.exe (344.45 KB)
- helper.exe (875.05 KB)
The current web page applies to Mozilla Firefox 57.0 (x64 uk) version 57.0
Mozilla Firefox 57.0 (x64 uk) is a program marketed by the software company Mozilla. Frequently, computer users decide to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because performing this manually requires some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK manner to uninstall Mozilla Firefox 57.0 (x64 uk) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Mozilla Firefox 57.0 (x64 uk) from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Mozilla Firefox 57.0 (x64 uk) or simply click the Search field and type in "Mozilla Firefox 57.0 (x64 uk)". If it exists on your system the Mozilla Firefox 57.0 (x64 uk) app will be found automatically. When you click Mozilla Firefox 57.0 (x64 uk) in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Mozilla Firefox 57.0 (x64 uk), ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Mozilla Firefox 57.0 (x64 uk):
- The web site of the program is: https://www.mozilla.org
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\uninstall\helper.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Mozilla Firefox 57.0 (x64 uk).
8. After removing Mozilla Firefox 57.0 (x64 uk), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Mozilla Firefox 57.0 (x64 uk) which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Mozilla Firefox 57.0 (x64 uk) with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Mozilla Firefox 57.0 (x64 uk) by Mozilla from your PC, we are not saying that Mozilla Firefox 57.0 (x64 uk) by Mozilla is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Mozilla Firefox 57.0 (x64 uk) supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-11-19 22:18:54.643