Mozilla Firefox 46.0.1 (x64 da)
Mozilla Firefox 46.0.1 (x64 da) is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Mozilla Firefox 46.0.1 (x64 da) from your computerMozilla
. Take a look here
where you can read more on Mozilla. More details about Mozilla Firefox 46.0.1 (x64 da) can be seen at https://www.mozilla.org
. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox directory. Take into account that this location can vary being determined by the user's preference. The entire uninstall command line for Mozilla Firefox 46.0.1 (x64 da) is C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\uninstall\helper.exe. The program's main executable file occupies 390.45 KB (399816 bytes) on disk and is called firefox.exe.
Mozilla Firefox 46.0.1 (x64 da) is composed of the following executables which occupy 2.93 MB (3068008
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- crashreporter.exe (329.45 KB)
- firefox.exe (390.45 KB)
- maintenanceservice.exe (163.95 KB)
- maintenanceservice_installer.exe (152.32 KB)
- plugin-container.exe (231.95 KB)
- plugin-hang-ui.exe (199.95 KB)
- updater.exe (318.45 KB)
- webapp-uninstaller.exe (84.84 KB)
- webapprt-stub.exe (255.95 KB)
- helper.exe (868.82 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 46.0.1
of Mozilla Firefox 46.0.1 (x64 da).
Mozilla Firefox 46.0.1 (x64 da) is an application marketed by the software company Mozilla. Some computer users try to erase this program. This can be difficult because removing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY solution to erase Mozilla Firefox 46.0.1 (x64 da) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Mozilla Firefox 46.0.1 (x64 da) from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Mozilla Firefox 46.0.1 (x64 da) or simply click the Search field and type in "Mozilla Firefox 46.0.1 (x64 da)". If it exists on your system the Mozilla Firefox 46.0.1 (x64 da) application will be found very quickly. After you select Mozilla Firefox 46.0.1 (x64 da) in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Mozilla Firefox 46.0.1 (x64 da), from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Mozilla Firefox 46.0.1 (x64 da):
- The web site of the application is: https://www.mozilla.org
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\uninstall\helper.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Mozilla Firefox 46.0.1 (x64 da).
8. After uninstalling Mozilla Firefox 46.0.1 (x64 da), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Mozilla Firefox 46.0.1 (x64 da) which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Mozilla Firefox 46.0.1 (x64 da) using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Mozilla Firefox 46.0.1 (x64 da) by Mozilla from your PC, nor are we saying that Mozilla Firefox 46.0.1 (x64 da) by Mozilla is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Mozilla Firefox 46.0.1 (x64 da) in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-06 07:40:55.590