Mozilla Firefox (3.5.5)
You can find on this page details on how to uninstall Mozilla Firefox (3.5.5) for Windows. It is produced by A way to uninstall Mozilla Firefox (3.5.5) from your PCMozilla
. Further information on Mozilla can be seen here
. More details about the app Mozilla Firefox (3.5.5) can be seen at http://en-US.www.mozilla.com/en-US/
. Mozilla Firefox (3.5.5) is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox folder, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. Mozilla Firefox (3.5.5)'s full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\uninstall\helper.exe. The application's main executable file occupies 886.96 KB (908248 bytes) on disk and is named firefox.exe.
Mozilla Firefox (3.5.5) installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 1.74 MB (1825384
bytes) on disk.
- crashreporter.exe (117.46 KB)
- firefox.exe (886.96 KB)
- updater.exe (238.96 KB)
- helper.exe (539.22 KB)
This data is about Mozilla Firefox (3.5.5) version 3.5.5
If you're planning to uninstall Mozilla Firefox (3.5.5) you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders found on disk after you uninstall Mozilla Firefox (3.5.5) from your computer:
Check for and delete the following files from your disk when you uninstall Mozilla Firefox (3.5.5):
- C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Local Settings\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox
- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\components\AskHPRFF.js
- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\searchplugins\BCUConfig\google.xml
- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\searchplugins\BCUConfig\yahoo.xml
Mozilla Firefox (3.5.5) is an application by Mozilla. Frequently, users want to erase this program. This can be easier said than done because doing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE action to erase Mozilla Firefox (3.5.5) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Mozilla Firefox (3.5.5) using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Mozilla Firefox (3.5.5) or simply click the Search feature and type in "Mozilla Firefox (3.5.5)". If it exists on your system the Mozilla Firefox (3.5.5) app will be found automatically. After you select Mozilla Firefox (3.5.5) in the list , some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Mozilla Firefox (3.5.5), from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Mozilla Firefox (3.5.5):
- The software company is: http://en-US.www.mozilla.com/en-US/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\uninstall\helper.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Mozilla Firefox (3.5.5).
8. After uninstalling Mozilla Firefox (3.5.5), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Mozilla Firefox (3.5.5) which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Mozilla Firefox (3.5.5) using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Mozilla Firefox (3.5.5) by Mozilla from your computer, we are not saying that Mozilla Firefox (3.5.5) by Mozilla is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Mozilla Firefox (3.5.5) supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 19:45:18.380