Mozilla Firefox (3.0.7)
Mozilla Firefox (3.0.7) is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Mozilla Firefox (3.0.7) from your computerMozilla
. You can read more on Mozilla or check for application updates here
. More information about the software Mozilla Firefox (3.0.7) can be found at http://ar.www.mozilla.com/ar/
. The application is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Firefox folder. Take into account that this path can differ depending on the user's decision. C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Firefox\uninstall\helper.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Mozilla Firefox (3.0.7). firefox.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 300.49 KB (307704 bytes) on disk.
Mozilla Firefox (3.0.7) contains of the executables below. They occupy 1.21 MB (1264392
bytes) on disk.
- crashreporter.exe (181.49 KB)
- firefox.exe (300.49 KB)
- updater.exe (236.49 KB)
- helper.exe (516.28 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 3.0.7
of Mozilla Firefox (3.0.7).
Mozilla Firefox (3.0.7) is an application marketed by the software company Mozilla. Sometimes, computer users try to remove it. Sometimes this is hard because uninstalling this by hand requires some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE practice to remove Mozilla Firefox (3.0.7) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Mozilla Firefox (3.0.7) from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Mozilla Firefox (3.0.7) or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Mozilla Firefox (3.0.7)". If it exists on your system the Mozilla Firefox (3.0.7) app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Mozilla Firefox (3.0.7) in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Mozilla Firefox (3.0.7), ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Mozilla Firefox (3.0.7):
- The publisher is: http://ar.www.mozilla.com/ar/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Firefox\uninstall\helper.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Mozilla Firefox (3.0.7).
8. After uninstalling Mozilla Firefox (3.0.7), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Mozilla Firefox (3.0.7) which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Mozilla Firefox (3.0.7) with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Mozilla Firefox (3.0.7) by Mozilla from your computer, nor are we saying that Mozilla Firefox (3.0.7) by Mozilla is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Mozilla Firefox (3.0.7) in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-25 08:48:38.710