Mozilla Firefox 36.0.1 (x86 th)
This info is about Mozilla Firefox 36.0.1 (x86 th) for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is produced by A way to uninstall Mozilla Firefox 36.0.1 (x86 th) from your systemMozilla
. Check out here
where you can get more info on Mozilla. More details about the application Mozilla Firefox 36.0.1 (x86 th) can be seen at https://www.mozilla.org
. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox folder (same installation drive as Windows). The complete uninstall command line for Mozilla Firefox 36.0.1 (x86 th) is C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\uninstall\helper.exe. The application's main executable file has a size of 382.95 KB (392136 bytes) on disk and is named firefox.exe.
Mozilla Firefox 36.0.1 (x86 th) installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 2.90 MB (3041496
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- crashreporter.exe (275.95 KB)
- firefox.exe (382.95 KB)
- maintenanceservice.exe (143.45 KB)
- maintenanceservice_installer.exe (152.32 KB)
- plugin-container.exe (270.45 KB)
- plugin-hang-ui.exe (167.45 KB)
- updater.exe (293.45 KB)
- webapp-uninstaller.exe (84.84 KB)
- webapprt-stub.exe (226.45 KB)
- wow_helper.exe (105.45 KB)
- helper.exe (867.48 KB)
The current web page applies to Mozilla Firefox 36.0.1 (x86 th) version 36.0.1
Mozilla Firefox 36.0.1 (x86 th) is a program marketed by Mozilla. Sometimes, users want to erase it. Sometimes this can be efortful because deleting this manually requires some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK practice to erase Mozilla Firefox 36.0.1 (x86 th) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Mozilla Firefox 36.0.1 (x86 th) with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Mozilla Firefox 36.0.1 (x86 th) or simply click the Search feature and type in "Mozilla Firefox 36.0.1 (x86 th)". If it is installed on your PC the Mozilla Firefox 36.0.1 (x86 th) app will be found very quickly. After you click Mozilla Firefox 36.0.1 (x86 th) in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Mozilla Firefox 36.0.1 (x86 th), ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Mozilla Firefox 36.0.1 (x86 th):
- The publisher is: https://www.mozilla.org
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\uninstall\helper.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Mozilla Firefox 36.0.1 (x86 th).
8. After removing Mozilla Firefox 36.0.1 (x86 th), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Mozilla Firefox 36.0.1 (x86 th) which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Mozilla Firefox 36.0.1 (x86 th) with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Mozilla Firefox 36.0.1 (x86 th) by Mozilla from your computer, nor are we saying that Mozilla Firefox 36.0.1 (x86 th) by Mozilla is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Mozilla Firefox 36.0.1 (x86 th) in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-22 09:32:07.967