Mozilla Firefox 36.0.1 (x86 ar)
Mozilla Firefox 36.0.1 (x86 ar) is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It is made by A guide to uninstall Mozilla Firefox 36.0.1 (x86 ar) from your computerMozilla
. Go over here
where you can get more info on Mozilla. Click on https://www.mozilla.org
to get more data about Mozilla Firefox 36.0.1 (x86 ar) on Mozilla's website. Usually the Mozilla Firefox 36.0.1 (x86 ar) application is found in the C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox directory, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for uninstalling Mozilla Firefox 36.0.1 (x86 ar) is C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\uninstall\helper.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. The application's main executable file occupies 368.11 KB (376944 bytes) on disk and is titled firefox.exe.
The executables below are part of Mozilla Firefox 36.0.1 (x86 ar). They take about 2.88 MB (3019584
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- crashreporter.exe (275.61 KB)
- firefox.exe (368.11 KB)
- maintenanceservice.exe (144.61 KB)
- maintenanceservice_installer.exe (181.09 KB)
- plugin-container.exe (258.61 KB)
- plugin-hang-ui.exe (168.11 KB)
- updater.exe (291.11 KB)
- webapp-uninstaller.exe (88.90 KB)
- webapprt-stub.exe (129.61 KB)
- wow_helper.exe (124.11 KB)
- helper.exe (918.95 KB)
This web page is about Mozilla Firefox 36.0.1 (x86 ar) version 36.0.1
Some files and registry entries are frequently left behind when you remove Mozilla Firefox 36.0.1 (x86 ar).Frequently the following registry data will not be uninstalled:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Mozilla Firefox 36.0.1 (x86 ar)
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Mozilla\Mozilla Firefox\36.0.1 (x86 ar)
Mozilla Firefox 36.0.1 (x86 ar) is an application released by the software company Mozilla. Sometimes, people decide to erase it. Sometimes this can be efortful because uninstalling this by hand takes some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK manner to erase Mozilla Firefox 36.0.1 (x86 ar) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Mozilla Firefox 36.0.1 (x86 ar) from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Mozilla Firefox 36.0.1 (x86 ar) or simply click the Search field and type in "Mozilla Firefox 36.0.1 (x86 ar)". If it is installed on your PC the Mozilla Firefox 36.0.1 (x86 ar) program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Mozilla Firefox 36.0.1 (x86 ar) in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Mozilla Firefox 36.0.1 (x86 ar), from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Mozilla Firefox 36.0.1 (x86 ar):
- The web site of the application is: https://www.mozilla.org
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\uninstall\helper.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Mozilla Firefox 36.0.1 (x86 ar).
8. After uninstalling Mozilla Firefox 36.0.1 (x86 ar), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Mozilla Firefox 36.0.1 (x86 ar) that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Mozilla Firefox 36.0.1 (x86 ar) with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Mozilla Firefox 36.0.1 (x86 ar) by Mozilla from your PC, we are not saying that Mozilla Firefox 36.0.1 (x86 ar) by Mozilla is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Mozilla Firefox 36.0.1 (x86 ar) supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-22 14:15:50.610