Mozilla Firefox 35.0 (x86 id)
You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Mozilla Firefox 35.0 (x86 id) for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Mozilla Firefox 35.0 (x86 id) from your PCMozilla
. Additional info about Mozilla can be seen here
. More data about the program Mozilla Firefox 35.0 (x86 id) can be found at https://www.mozilla.org
. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Firefox directory. Take into account that this path can differ being determined by the user's decision. Mozilla Firefox 35.0 (x86 id)'s complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Firefox\uninstall\helper.exe. firefox.exe is the Mozilla Firefox 35.0 (x86 id)'s main executable file and it occupies approximately 330.11 KB (338032 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed along with Mozilla Firefox 35.0 (x86 id). They take about 2.59 MB (2718048
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- crashreporter.exe (254.11 KB)
- firefox.exe (330.11 KB)
- maintenanceservice.exe (112.11 KB)
- maintenanceservice_installer.exe (181.08 KB)
- plugin-container.exe (237.61 KB)
- plugin-hang-ui.exe (124.61 KB)
- updater.exe (266.61 KB)
- webapp-uninstaller.exe (88.90 KB)
- webapprt-stub.exe (92.11 KB)
- wow_helper.exe (72.09 KB)
- helper.exe (895.02 KB)
This data is about Mozilla Firefox 35.0 (x86 id) version 35.0
Mozilla Firefox 35.0 (x86 id) has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Folders found on disk after you uninstall Mozilla Firefox 35.0 (x86 id) from your computer:
- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox
- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\AccessibleMarshal.dll
- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\application.ini
- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\breakpadinjector.dll
- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\browser\blocklist.xml
Additional registry values that are not removed:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Mozilla Firefox 35.0 (x86 id)
Mozilla Firefox 35.0 (x86 id) is a program marketed by the software company Mozilla. Frequently, users try to uninstall this program. This is efortful because uninstalling this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK approach to uninstall Mozilla Firefox 35.0 (x86 id) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Mozilla Firefox 35.0 (x86 id) from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Mozilla Firefox 35.0 (x86 id) or simply activate the Search field and type in "Mozilla Firefox 35.0 (x86 id)". If it is installed on your PC the Mozilla Firefox 35.0 (x86 id) program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Mozilla Firefox 35.0 (x86 id) in the list of apps, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Mozilla Firefox 35.0 (x86 id), ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Mozilla Firefox 35.0 (x86 id):
- The web site of the application is: https://www.mozilla.org
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Firefox\uninstall\helper.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Mozilla Firefox 35.0 (x86 id).
8. After uninstalling Mozilla Firefox 35.0 (x86 id), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Mozilla Firefox 35.0 (x86 id) which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Mozilla Firefox 35.0 (x86 id) using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Mozilla Firefox 35.0 (x86 id) by Mozilla from your PC, we are not saying that Mozilla Firefox 35.0 (x86 id) by Mozilla is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Mozilla Firefox 35.0 (x86 id) supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-22 23:22:49.000