Mozilla Firefox 35.0 (x86 fi)
Mozilla Firefox 35.0 (x86 fi) is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Mozilla Firefox 35.0 (x86 fi) from your systemMozilla
. More info about Mozilla can be found here
. Please follow https://www.mozilla.org
if you want to read more on Mozilla Firefox 35.0 (x86 fi) on Mozilla's web page. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling Mozilla Firefox 35.0 (x86 fi) is C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\uninstall\helper.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is labeled firefox.exe and it has a size of 330.11 KB (338032 bytes).
Mozilla Firefox 35.0 (x86 fi) installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 2.59 MB (2717520
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- crashreporter.exe (254.11 KB)
- firefox.exe (330.11 KB)
- maintenanceservice.exe (112.11 KB)
- maintenanceservice_installer.exe (181.08 KB)
- plugin-container.exe (237.61 KB)
- plugin-hang-ui.exe (124.61 KB)
- updater.exe (266.61 KB)
- webapp-uninstaller.exe (88.90 KB)
- webapprt-stub.exe (92.11 KB)
- wow_helper.exe (72.09 KB)
- helper.exe (894.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 35.0
of Mozilla Firefox 35.0 (x86 fi).
Mozilla Firefox 35.0 (x86 fi) is an application by Mozilla. Frequently, people decide to erase it. Sometimes this is difficult because doing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to PCs. The best QUICK solution to erase Mozilla Firefox 35.0 (x86 fi) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Mozilla Firefox 35.0 (x86 fi) from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Mozilla Firefox 35.0 (x86 fi) or simply activate the Search field and type in "Mozilla Firefox 35.0 (x86 fi)". If it exists on your system the Mozilla Firefox 35.0 (x86 fi) app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Mozilla Firefox 35.0 (x86 fi) in the list of programs, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Mozilla Firefox 35.0 (x86 fi), from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Mozilla Firefox 35.0 (x86 fi):
- The web site of the program is: https://www.mozilla.org
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\uninstall\helper.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Mozilla Firefox 35.0 (x86 fi).
8. After removing Mozilla Firefox 35.0 (x86 fi), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Mozilla Firefox 35.0 (x86 fi) that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Mozilla Firefox 35.0 (x86 fi) using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Mozilla Firefox 35.0 (x86 fi) by Mozilla from your PC, nor are we saying that Mozilla Firefox 35.0 (x86 fi) by Mozilla is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Mozilla Firefox 35.0 (x86 fi) in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-02-03 20:45:20.403