Mozilla Firefox 35.0 (x86 da)
This web page is about Mozilla Firefox 35.0 (x86 da) for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is made by A way to uninstall Mozilla Firefox 35.0 (x86 da) from your computerMozilla
. Go over here
for more info on Mozilla. Please follow https://www.mozilla.org
if you want to read more on Mozilla Firefox 35.0 (x86 da) on Mozilla's page. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Firefox directory. Keep in mind that this location can vary being determined by the user's preference. You can uninstall Mozilla Firefox 35.0 (x86 da) by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Firefox\uninstall\helper.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file occupies 330.11 KB (338032 bytes) on disk and is labeled firefox.exe.
Mozilla Firefox 35.0 (x86 da) contains of the executables below. They take 2.59 MB (2718104
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- crashreporter.exe (254.11 KB)
- firefox.exe (330.11 KB)
- maintenanceservice.exe (112.11 KB)
- maintenanceservice_installer.exe (181.08 KB)
- plugin-container.exe (237.61 KB)
- plugin-hang-ui.exe (124.61 KB)
- updater.exe (266.61 KB)
- webapp-uninstaller.exe (88.90 KB)
- webapprt-stub.exe (92.11 KB)
- wow_helper.exe (72.11 KB)
- helper.exe (895.05 KB)
The current web page applies to Mozilla Firefox 35.0 (x86 da) version 35.0
Mozilla Firefox 35.0 (x86 da) is a program offered by the software company Mozilla. Frequently, people decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because performing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall Mozilla Firefox 35.0 (x86 da) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Mozilla Firefox 35.0 (x86 da) with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Mozilla Firefox 35.0 (x86 da) or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Mozilla Firefox 35.0 (x86 da)". If it is installed on your PC the Mozilla Firefox 35.0 (x86 da) app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Mozilla Firefox 35.0 (x86 da) in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Mozilla Firefox 35.0 (x86 da), ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Mozilla Firefox 35.0 (x86 da):
- The web site of the program is: https://www.mozilla.org
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Firefox\uninstall\helper.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Mozilla Firefox 35.0 (x86 da).
8. After removing Mozilla Firefox 35.0 (x86 da), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Mozilla Firefox 35.0 (x86 da) that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Mozilla Firefox 35.0 (x86 da) with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Mozilla Firefox 35.0 (x86 da) by Mozilla from your computer, we are not saying that Mozilla Firefox 35.0 (x86 da) by Mozilla is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Mozilla Firefox 35.0 (x86 da) supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-16 15:01:26.947