Mozilla Firefox 34.0.5 (x86 hu)
This info is about Mozilla Firefox 34.0.5 (x86 hu) for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Mozilla Firefox 34.0.5 (x86 hu) from your systemMozilla
. Further information on Mozilla can be found here
. Please open https://www.mozilla.org
if you want to read more on Mozilla Firefox 34.0.5 (x86 hu) on Mozilla's page. Mozilla Firefox 34.0.5 (x86 hu) is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox folder, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. The full command line for removing Mozilla Firefox 34.0.5 (x86 hu) is C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\uninstall\helper.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. firefox.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 329.61 KB (337520 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed together with Mozilla Firefox 34.0.5 (x86 hu). They occupy about 2.51 MB (2632368
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- crashreporter.exe (254.11 KB)
- firefox.exe (329.61 KB)
- maintenanceservice.exe (112.11 KB)
- maintenanceservice_installer.exe (181.09 KB)
- plugin-container.exe (237.61 KB)
- plugin-hang-ui.exe (124.61 KB)
- updater.exe (266.61 KB)
- webapp-uninstaller.exe (88.90 KB)
- webapprt-stub.exe (92.11 KB)
- helper.exe (883.92 KB)
The current web page applies to Mozilla Firefox 34.0.5 (x86 hu) version 34.0.5
Mozilla Firefox 34.0.5 (x86 hu) is an application offered by Mozilla. Frequently, users want to erase it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because performing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK solution to erase Mozilla Firefox 34.0.5 (x86 hu) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Mozilla Firefox 34.0.5 (x86 hu) from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Mozilla Firefox 34.0.5 (x86 hu) or simply click the Search field and type in "Mozilla Firefox 34.0.5 (x86 hu)". If it exists on your system the Mozilla Firefox 34.0.5 (x86 hu) application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Mozilla Firefox 34.0.5 (x86 hu) in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Mozilla Firefox 34.0.5 (x86 hu), ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Mozilla Firefox 34.0.5 (x86 hu):
- The software company is: https://www.mozilla.org
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\uninstall\helper.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Mozilla Firefox 34.0.5 (x86 hu).
8. After uninstalling Mozilla Firefox 34.0.5 (x86 hu), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Mozilla Firefox 34.0.5 (x86 hu) which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Mozilla Firefox 34.0.5 (x86 hu) using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Mozilla Firefox 34.0.5 (x86 hu) by Mozilla from your PC, nor are we saying that Mozilla Firefox 34.0.5 (x86 hu) by Mozilla is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Mozilla Firefox 34.0.5 (x86 hu) supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-10-19 06:03:24.180