Mozilla Firefox 34.0.5 (x86 bg)
Mozilla Firefox 34.0.5 (x86 bg) is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Mozilla Firefox 34.0.5 (x86 bg) from your computerMozilla
. You can find out more on Mozilla or check for application updates here
. More information about the program Mozilla Firefox 34.0.5 (x86 bg) can be found at https://www.mozilla.org
. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox folder. Keep in mind that this location can differ depending on the user's choice. The full command line for uninstalling Mozilla Firefox 34.0.5 (x86 bg) is C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\uninstall\helper.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file occupies 329.61 KB (337520 bytes) on disk and is labeled firefox.exe.
The executables below are part of Mozilla Firefox 34.0.5 (x86 bg). They occupy about 2.51 MB (2632616
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- crashreporter.exe (254.11 KB)
- firefox.exe (329.61 KB)
- maintenanceservice.exe (112.11 KB)
- maintenanceservice_installer.exe (181.09 KB)
- plugin-container.exe (237.61 KB)
- plugin-hang-ui.exe (124.61 KB)
- updater.exe (266.61 KB)
- webapp-uninstaller.exe (88.90 KB)
- webapprt-stub.exe (92.11 KB)
- helper.exe (884.16 KB)
The current web page applies to Mozilla Firefox 34.0.5 (x86 bg) version 34.0.5
Several files, folders and registry entries will be left behind when you want to remove Mozilla Firefox 34.0.5 (x86 bg) from your PC.Usually the following registry data will not be uninstalled:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Mozilla Firefox 34.0.5 (x86 bg)
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Mozilla\Mozilla Firefox\34.0.5 (x86 bg)
Mozilla Firefox 34.0.5 (x86 bg) is an application released by the software company Mozilla. Frequently, computer users try to remove this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because uninstalling this manually takes some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE solution to remove Mozilla Firefox 34.0.5 (x86 bg) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Mozilla Firefox 34.0.5 (x86 bg) from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Mozilla Firefox 34.0.5 (x86 bg) or simply click the Search feature and type in "Mozilla Firefox 34.0.5 (x86 bg)". If it is installed on your PC the Mozilla Firefox 34.0.5 (x86 bg) application will be found very quickly. After you click Mozilla Firefox 34.0.5 (x86 bg) in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Mozilla Firefox 34.0.5 (x86 bg), ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Mozilla Firefox 34.0.5 (x86 bg):
- The software company is: https://www.mozilla.org
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\uninstall\helper.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Mozilla Firefox 34.0.5 (x86 bg).
8. After removing Mozilla Firefox 34.0.5 (x86 bg), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Mozilla Firefox 34.0.5 (x86 bg) which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Mozilla Firefox 34.0.5 (x86 bg) using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Mozilla Firefox 34.0.5 (x86 bg) by Mozilla from your PC, nor are we saying that Mozilla Firefox 34.0.5 (x86 bg) by Mozilla is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Mozilla Firefox 34.0.5 (x86 bg) supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-01-17 20:19:05.110