Mozilla Firefox 34.0 (x86 pl)
This page contains thorough information on how to remove Mozilla Firefox 34.0 (x86 pl) for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Mozilla Firefox 34.0 (x86 pl) from your systemMozilla
. More info about Mozilla can be seen here
. Click on https://www.mozilla.org
to get more details about Mozilla Firefox 34.0 (x86 pl) on Mozilla's website. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox directory (same installation drive as Windows). The entire uninstall command line for Mozilla Firefox 34.0 (x86 pl) is C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\uninstall\helper.exe. firefox.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 329.61 KB (337520 bytes) on disk.
Mozilla Firefox 34.0 (x86 pl) installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 2.51 MB (2632232
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- crashreporter.exe (254.11 KB)
- firefox.exe (329.61 KB)
- maintenanceservice.exe (112.11 KB)
- maintenanceservice_installer.exe (181.08 KB)
- plugin-container.exe (237.61 KB)
- plugin-hang-ui.exe (124.61 KB)
- updater.exe (266.61 KB)
- webapp-uninstaller.exe (88.90 KB)
- webapprt-stub.exe (92.11 KB)
- helper.exe (883.80 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 34.0
of Mozilla Firefox 34.0 (x86 pl).
If you are manually uninstalling Mozilla Firefox 34.0 (x86 pl) we advise you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall Mozilla Firefox 34.0 (x86 pl):
The files below are left behind on your disk by Mozilla Firefox 34.0 (x86 pl)'s application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\AccessibleMarshal.dll
- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\application.ini
- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\breakpadinjector.dll
- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\browser\blocklist.xml
Open regedit.exe to delete the registry values below from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Mozilla Firefox 34.0 (x86 pl)
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Mozilla\Mozilla Firefox\34.0 (x86 pl)
Mozilla Firefox 34.0 (x86 pl) is a program marketed by the software company Mozilla. Frequently, computer users try to erase it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK procedure to erase Mozilla Firefox 34.0 (x86 pl) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Mozilla Firefox 34.0 (x86 pl) from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Mozilla Firefox 34.0 (x86 pl) or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Mozilla Firefox 34.0 (x86 pl)". The Mozilla Firefox 34.0 (x86 pl) app will be found very quickly. When you select Mozilla Firefox 34.0 (x86 pl) in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Mozilla Firefox 34.0 (x86 pl), from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Mozilla Firefox 34.0 (x86 pl):
- The web site of the program is: https://www.mozilla.org
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\uninstall\helper.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Mozilla Firefox 34.0 (x86 pl).
8. After uninstalling Mozilla Firefox 34.0 (x86 pl), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Mozilla Firefox 34.0 (x86 pl) which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Mozilla Firefox 34.0 (x86 pl) with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Mozilla Firefox 34.0 (x86 pl) by Mozilla from your PC, we are not saying that Mozilla Firefox 34.0 (x86 pl) by Mozilla is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Mozilla Firefox 34.0 (x86 pl) in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-10-17 07:02:20.470