Mozilla Firefox 34.0 (x86 de)
Mozilla Firefox 34.0 (x86 de) is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall Mozilla Firefox 34.0 (x86 de) from your computerMozilla
. You can read more on Mozilla or check for application updates here
. Further information about Mozilla Firefox 34.0 (x86 de) can be seen at https://www.mozilla.org
. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox directory. Keep in mind that this path can differ being determined by the user's preference. You can uninstall Mozilla Firefox 34.0 (x86 de) by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\uninstall\helper.exe. Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. Mozilla Firefox 34.0 (x86 de)'s main file takes around 329.61 KB (337520 bytes) and is named firefox.exe.
Mozilla Firefox 34.0 (x86 de) contains of the executables below. They occupy 2.51 MB (2633208
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- crashreporter.exe (254.11 KB)
- firefox.exe (329.61 KB)
- maintenanceservice.exe (112.11 KB)
- maintenanceservice_installer.exe (181.08 KB)
- plugin-container.exe (237.61 KB)
- plugin-hang-ui.exe (124.61 KB)
- updater.exe (266.61 KB)
- webapp-uninstaller.exe (88.90 KB)
- webapprt-stub.exe (92.11 KB)
- helper.exe (884.75 KB)
This data is about Mozilla Firefox 34.0 (x86 de) version 34.0
Mozilla Firefox 34.0 (x86 de) has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Directories found on disk:
The files below remain on your disk by Mozilla Firefox 34.0 (x86 de) when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Firefox
Frequently the following registry data will not be removed:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Firefox\AccessibleMarshal.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Firefox\application.ini
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Firefox\breakpadinjector.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Firefox\browser\chrome.manifest
Use regedit.exe to remove the following additional values from the Windows Registry:
Mozilla Firefox 34.0 (x86 de) is an application by the software company Mozilla. Frequently, computer users want to remove this application. This is difficult because doing this by hand takes some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY solution to remove Mozilla Firefox 34.0 (x86 de) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Mozilla Firefox 34.0 (x86 de) from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Mozilla Firefox 34.0 (x86 de) or simply activate the Search field and type in "Mozilla Firefox 34.0 (x86 de)". If it is installed on your PC the Mozilla Firefox 34.0 (x86 de) app will be found very quickly. When you select Mozilla Firefox 34.0 (x86 de) in the list , some data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Mozilla Firefox 34.0 (x86 de), ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Mozilla Firefox 34.0 (x86 de):
- The web site of the application is: https://www.mozilla.org
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\uninstall\helper.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Mozilla Firefox 34.0 (x86 de).
8. After uninstalling Mozilla Firefox 34.0 (x86 de), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Mozilla Firefox 34.0 (x86 de) which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Mozilla Firefox 34.0 (x86 de) using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Mozilla Firefox 34.0 (x86 de) by Mozilla from your PC, nor are we saying that Mozilla Firefox 34.0 (x86 de) by Mozilla is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Mozilla Firefox 34.0 (x86 de) supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-10-13 18:06:43.617