Mozilla Firefox 33.1.1 (x86 hu)
This page contains complete information on how to uninstall Mozilla Firefox 33.1.1 (x86 hu) for Windows. It is developed by How to uninstall Mozilla Firefox 33.1.1 (x86 hu) from your computerMozilla
. You can find out more on Mozilla or check for application updates here
. Detailed information about Mozilla Firefox 33.1.1 (x86 hu) can be found at https://www.mozilla.org
. The application is often placed in the C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove Mozilla Firefox 33.1.1 (x86 hu) by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\uninstall\helper.exe. Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. The application's main executable file is labeled firefox.exe and it has a size of 269.11 KB (275568 bytes).
The following executables are incorporated in Mozilla Firefox 33.1.1 (x86 hu). They take 2.12 MB (2227376
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- crashreporter.exe (112.61 KB)
- firefox.exe (269.11 KB)
- maintenanceservice.exe (111.61 KB)
- maintenanceservice_installer.exe (181.09 KB)
- plugin-container.exe (142.11 KB)
- plugin-hang-ui.exe (27.61 KB)
- updater.exe (266.61 KB)
- webapp-uninstaller.exe (88.90 KB)
- webapprt-stub.exe (91.61 KB)
- helper.exe (883.92 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 33.1.1
of Mozilla Firefox 33.1.1 (x86 hu).
Mozilla Firefox 33.1.1 (x86 hu) is a program marketed by the software company Mozilla. Sometimes, computer users try to erase this application. Sometimes this is hard because uninstalling this manually takes some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE practice to erase Mozilla Firefox 33.1.1 (x86 hu) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Mozilla Firefox 33.1.1 (x86 hu) with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Mozilla Firefox 33.1.1 (x86 hu) or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Mozilla Firefox 33.1.1 (x86 hu)". If it is installed on your PC the Mozilla Firefox 33.1.1 (x86 hu) app will be found automatically. After you select Mozilla Firefox 33.1.1 (x86 hu) in the list of applications, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Mozilla Firefox 33.1.1 (x86 hu), from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Mozilla Firefox 33.1.1 (x86 hu):
- The software company is: https://www.mozilla.org
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\uninstall\helper.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Mozilla Firefox 33.1.1 (x86 hu).
8. After removing Mozilla Firefox 33.1.1 (x86 hu), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Mozilla Firefox 33.1.1 (x86 hu) that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Mozilla Firefox 33.1.1 (x86 hu) with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Mozilla Firefox 33.1.1 (x86 hu) by Mozilla from your computer, we are not saying that Mozilla Firefox 33.1.1 (x86 hu) by Mozilla is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Mozilla Firefox 33.1.1 (x86 hu) supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-16 08:37:16.790