Mozilla Firefox 32.0.3 (x86 fr)
This page contains detailed information on how to remove Mozilla Firefox 32.0.3 (x86 fr) for Windows. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Mozilla Firefox 32.0.3 (x86 fr) from your systemMozilla
. You can read more on Mozilla or check for application updates here
. You can get more details about Mozilla Firefox 32.0.3 (x86 fr) at https://www.mozilla.org
. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox folder. Take into account that this path can vary depending on the user's choice. Mozilla Firefox 32.0.3 (x86 fr)'s entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\uninstall\helper.exe. firefox.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 269.11 KB (275568 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed together with Mozilla Firefox 32.0.3 (x86 fr). They take about 2.13 MB (2233776
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- crashreporter.exe (111.61 KB)
- firefox.exe (269.11 KB)
- maintenanceservice.exe (111.61 KB)
- maintenanceservice_installer.exe (193.59 KB)
- plugin-container.exe (18.11 KB)
- plugin-hang-ui.exe (27.61 KB)
- updater.exe (266.61 KB)
- webapp-uninstaller.exe (88.90 KB)
- webapprt-stub.exe (91.61 KB)
- wow_helper.exe (124.09 KB)
- helper.exe (878.59 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 32.0.3
of Mozilla Firefox 32.0.3 (x86 fr).
A considerable amount of files, folders and Windows registry entries will be left behind when you remove Mozilla Firefox 32.0.3 (x86 fr) from your PC.Folders left behind when you uninstall Mozilla Firefox 32.0.3 (x86 fr):
- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\AccessibleMarshal.dll
- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\application.ini
- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\breakpadinjector.dll
- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\browser\chrome.manifest
Supplementary values that are not removed:
Mozilla Firefox 32.0.3 (x86 fr) is a program by Mozilla. Some users choose to remove this application. This can be easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand takes some experience regarding PCs. The best EASY action to remove Mozilla Firefox 32.0.3 (x86 fr) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Mozilla Firefox 32.0.3 (x86 fr) with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Mozilla Firefox 32.0.3 (x86 fr) or simply click the Search field and type in "Mozilla Firefox 32.0.3 (x86 fr)". If it exists on your system the Mozilla Firefox 32.0.3 (x86 fr) application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Mozilla Firefox 32.0.3 (x86 fr) in the list , some information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Mozilla Firefox 32.0.3 (x86 fr), ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Mozilla Firefox 32.0.3 (x86 fr):
- The web site of the application is: https://www.mozilla.org
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\uninstall\helper.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Mozilla Firefox 32.0.3 (x86 fr).
8. After uninstalling Mozilla Firefox 32.0.3 (x86 fr), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Mozilla Firefox 32.0.3 (x86 fr) that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Mozilla Firefox 32.0.3 (x86 fr) using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Mozilla Firefox 32.0.3 (x86 fr) by Mozilla from your computer, nor are we saying that Mozilla Firefox 32.0.3 (x86 fr) by Mozilla is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Mozilla Firefox 32.0.3 (x86 fr) in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 22:39:55.363