Mozilla Firefox 31.0 (x86 el)
This web page contains thorough information on how to remove Mozilla Firefox 31.0 (x86 el) for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Mozilla Firefox 31.0 (x86 el) from your computerMozilla
. Check out here
where you can find out more on Mozilla. Click on https://www.mozilla.org
to get more facts about Mozilla Firefox 31.0 (x86 el) on Mozilla's website. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox folder (same installation drive as Windows). The complete uninstall command line for Mozilla Firefox 31.0 (x86 el) is C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\uninstall\helper.exe. firefox.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 269.11 KB (275568 bytes) on disk.
Mozilla Firefox 31.0 (x86 el) is composed of the following executables which occupy 2.02 MB (2119288
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- crashreporter.exe (114.61 KB)
- firefox.exe (269.11 KB)
- maintenanceservice.exe (116.61 KB)
- maintenanceservice_installer.exe (193.58 KB)
- plugin-container.exe (18.11 KB)
- plugin-hang-ui.exe (27.61 KB)
- updater.exe (271.11 KB)
- webapp-uninstaller.exe (88.90 KB)
- webapprt-stub.exe (91.61 KB)
- helper.exe (878.38 KB)
The current page applies to Mozilla Firefox 31.0 (x86 el) version 31.0
Mozilla Firefox 31.0 (x86 el) is an application marketed by the software company Mozilla. Some users try to uninstall it. This can be troublesome because deleting this manually requires some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY practice to uninstall Mozilla Firefox 31.0 (x86 el) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Mozilla Firefox 31.0 (x86 el) from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Mozilla Firefox 31.0 (x86 el) or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Mozilla Firefox 31.0 (x86 el)". If it is installed on your PC the Mozilla Firefox 31.0 (x86 el) app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Mozilla Firefox 31.0 (x86 el) in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Mozilla Firefox 31.0 (x86 el), ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Mozilla Firefox 31.0 (x86 el):
- The software company is: https://www.mozilla.org
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\uninstall\helper.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Mozilla Firefox 31.0 (x86 el).
8. After removing Mozilla Firefox 31.0 (x86 el), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Mozilla Firefox 31.0 (x86 el) which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Mozilla Firefox 31.0 (x86 el) with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Mozilla Firefox 31.0 (x86 el) by Mozilla from your PC, nor are we saying that Mozilla Firefox 31.0 (x86 el) by Mozilla is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Mozilla Firefox 31.0 (x86 el) in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-09-20 10:27:59.557