Mozilla Firefox (188.8.131.52)
This page is about Mozilla Firefox (184.108.40.206) for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall Mozilla Firefox (220.127.116.11) from your computerMozilla
. More data about Mozilla can be seen here
. Please open http://ru.www.mozilla.com/ru/
if you want to read more on Mozilla Firefox (18.104.22.168) on Mozilla's page. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox folder. Keep in mind that this path can differ depending on the user's preference. The full command line for uninstalling Mozilla Firefox (22.214.171.124) is C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\uninstall\helper.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is named firefox.exe and its approximative size is 7.29 MB (7644520 bytes).
Mozilla Firefox (126.96.36.199) is comprised of the following executables which occupy 8.28 MB (8685960
bytes) on disk:
- firefox.exe (7.29 MB)
- updater.exe (126.88 KB)
- xpicleanup.exe (71.36 KB)
- talkback.exe (397.24 KB)
- helper.exe (421.55 KB)
This info is about Mozilla Firefox (188.8.131.52) version 184.108.40.206
Mozilla Firefox (220.127.116.11) is an application offered by the software company Mozilla. Some computer users want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because performing this manually takes some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY way to uninstall Mozilla Firefox (18.104.22.168) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Mozilla Firefox (22.214.171.124) from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Mozilla Firefox (126.96.36.199) or simply activate the Search field and type in "Mozilla Firefox (188.8.131.52)". If it exists on your system the Mozilla Firefox (184.108.40.206) app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Mozilla Firefox (220.127.116.11) in the list of applications, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Mozilla Firefox (18.104.22.168), from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Mozilla Firefox (22.214.171.124):
- The publisher is: http://ru.www.mozilla.com/ru/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\uninstall\helper.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Mozilla Firefox (126.96.36.199).
8. After uninstalling Mozilla Firefox (188.8.131.52), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Mozilla Firefox (184.108.40.206) that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Mozilla Firefox (220.127.116.11) using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Mozilla Firefox (18.104.22.168) by Mozilla from your computer, nor are we saying that Mozilla Firefox (22.214.171.124) by Mozilla is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Mozilla Firefox (126.96.36.199) supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-24 23:11:16.807