Mozilla Firefox (2.0)
Mozilla Firefox (2.0) is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Mozilla Firefox (2.0) from your systemMozilla
. More information about Mozilla can be seen here
. Please open http://en-US.www.mozilla.com/en-US/
if you want to read more on Mozilla Firefox (2.0) on Mozilla's website. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox folder. Take into account that this location can differ depending on the user's choice. C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\uninstall\uninst.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Mozilla Firefox (2.0). Mozilla Firefox (2.0)'s primary file takes around 7.25 MB (7604331 bytes) and its name is firefox.exe.
Mozilla Firefox (2.0) is comprised of the following executables which take 8.13 MB (8528639
bytes) on disk:
- firefox.exe (7.25 MB)
- updater.exe (120.63 KB)
- xpicleanup.exe (66.11 KB)
- talkback.exe (392.00 KB)
- uninst.exe (323.90 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0
of Mozilla Firefox (2.0).
If you are manually uninstalling Mozilla Firefox (2.0) we suggest you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders found on disk after you uninstall Mozilla Firefox (2.0) from your computer:
Check for and delete the following files from your disk when you uninstall Mozilla Firefox (2.0):
Registry that is not uninstalled:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Mozilla\Mozilla Firefox
Mozilla Firefox (2.0) is an application offered by Mozilla. Frequently, users choose to remove it. Sometimes this is efortful because doing this manually takes some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK way to remove Mozilla Firefox (2.0) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Mozilla Firefox (2.0) with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Mozilla Firefox (2.0) or simply click the Search feature and type in "Mozilla Firefox (2.0)". If it is installed on your PC the Mozilla Firefox (2.0) application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Mozilla Firefox (2.0) in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Mozilla Firefox (2.0), ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Mozilla Firefox (2.0):
- The publisher is: http://en-US.www.mozilla.com/en-US/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\uninstall\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Mozilla Firefox (2.0).
8. After uninstalling Mozilla Firefox (2.0), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Mozilla Firefox (2.0) that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Mozilla Firefox (2.0) using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Mozilla Firefox (2.0) by Mozilla from your computer, we are not saying that Mozilla Firefox (2.0) by Mozilla is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Mozilla Firefox (2.0) supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-22 03:57:35.110