Mozilla Firefox 28.0 (x86 it)
You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove Mozilla Firefox 28.0 (x86 it) for Windows. It is developed by A way to uninstall Mozilla Firefox 28.0 (x86 it) from your PCMozilla
. You can read more on Mozilla or check for application updates here
. Please follow https://www.mozilla.org/it/
if you want to read more on Mozilla Firefox 28.0 (x86 it) on Mozilla's web page. Mozilla Firefox 28.0 (x86 it) is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox directory, subject to the user's option. C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\uninstall\helper.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Mozilla Firefox 28.0 (x86 it). The program's main executable file has a size of 269.11 KB (275568 bytes) on disk and is named firefox.exe.
The executable files below are installed alongside Mozilla Firefox 28.0 (x86 it). They take about 2.07 MB (2174936
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- crashreporter.exe (114.61 KB)
- firefox.exe (269.11 KB)
- maintenanceservice.exe (116.61 KB)
- maintenanceservice_installer.exe (189.99 KB)
- plugin-container.exe (18.11 KB)
- plugin-hang-ui.exe (27.61 KB)
- updater.exe (270.11 KB)
- webapp-uninstaller.exe (166.95 KB)
- webapprt-stub.exe (91.61 KB)
- helper.exe (859.25 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 28.0
of Mozilla Firefox 28.0 (x86 it).
Numerous files, folders and registry data can not be deleted when you remove Mozilla Firefox 28.0 (x86 it) from your PC.Folders found on disk after you uninstall Mozilla Firefox 28.0 (x86 it) from your computer:
The files below were left behind on your disk by Mozilla Firefox 28.0 (x86 it)'s application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Firefox
Generally the following registry keys will not be removed:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Firefox\AccessibleMarshal.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Firefox\application.ini
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Firefox\breakpadinjector.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Firefox\browser\blocklist.xml
Open regedit.exe in order to delete the following registry values:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Mozilla\Mozilla Firefox\28.0 (it)
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Mozilla Firefox 28.0 (x86 it)
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Mozilla\Mozilla Firefox\28.0 (it)
Mozilla Firefox 28.0 (x86 it) is an application offered by Mozilla. Sometimes, users choose to erase it. This can be difficult because performing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK way to erase Mozilla Firefox 28.0 (x86 it) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Mozilla Firefox 28.0 (x86 it) using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Mozilla Firefox 28.0 (x86 it) or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Mozilla Firefox 28.0 (x86 it)". The Mozilla Firefox 28.0 (x86 it) program will be found very quickly. When you select Mozilla Firefox 28.0 (x86 it) in the list of apps, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Mozilla Firefox 28.0 (x86 it), from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Mozilla Firefox 28.0 (x86 it):
- The software company is: https://www.mozilla.org/it/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\uninstall\helper.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Mozilla Firefox 28.0 (x86 it).
8. After uninstalling Mozilla Firefox 28.0 (x86 it), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Mozilla Firefox 28.0 (x86 it) that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Mozilla Firefox 28.0 (x86 it) with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Mozilla Firefox 28.0 (x86 it) by Mozilla from your PC, nor are we saying that Mozilla Firefox 28.0 (x86 it) by Mozilla is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Mozilla Firefox 28.0 (x86 it) in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-12 10:58:10.630