Mozilla Firefox 26.0 (x86 es-MX)
This info is about Mozilla Firefox 26.0 (x86 es-MX) for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Mozilla Firefox 26.0 (x86 es-MX) from your computerMozilla
. Take a look here
for more information on Mozilla. More information about Mozilla Firefox 26.0 (x86 es-MX) can be seen at https://www.mozilla.org/es-MX/
. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox folder. Take into account that this location can differ being determined by the user's preference. You can uninstall Mozilla Firefox 26.0 (x86 es-MX) by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\uninstall\helper.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. The program's main executable file occupies 269.11 KB (275568 bytes) on disk and is labeled firefox.exe.
The executable files below are part of Mozilla Firefox 26.0 (x86 es-MX). They take about 2.08 MB (2182736
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- crashreporter.exe (114.61 KB)
- firefox.exe (269.11 KB)
- maintenanceservice.exe (116.61 KB)
- maintenanceservice_installer.exe (189.99 KB)
- plugin-container.exe (18.11 KB)
- plugin-hang-ui.exe (27.61 KB)
- updater.exe (270.11 KB)
- webapp-uninstaller.exe (166.95 KB)
- webapprt-stub.exe (105.61 KB)
- helper.exe (852.87 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 26.0
of Mozilla Firefox 26.0 (x86 es-MX).
Mozilla Firefox 26.0 (x86 es-MX) is an application by the software company Mozilla. Sometimes, computer users choose to remove it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because deleting this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE solution to remove Mozilla Firefox 26.0 (x86 es-MX) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Mozilla Firefox 26.0 (x86 es-MX) with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Mozilla Firefox 26.0 (x86 es-MX) or simply click the Search field and type in "Mozilla Firefox 26.0 (x86 es-MX)". The Mozilla Firefox 26.0 (x86 es-MX) program will be found very quickly. When you select Mozilla Firefox 26.0 (x86 es-MX) in the list of applications, some data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Mozilla Firefox 26.0 (x86 es-MX), ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Mozilla Firefox 26.0 (x86 es-MX):
- The web site of the application is: https://www.mozilla.org/es-MX/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\uninstall\helper.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Mozilla Firefox 26.0 (x86 es-MX).
8. After removing Mozilla Firefox 26.0 (x86 es-MX), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Mozilla Firefox 26.0 (x86 es-MX) which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Mozilla Firefox 26.0 (x86 es-MX) using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Mozilla Firefox 26.0 (x86 es-MX) by Mozilla from your PC, we are not saying that Mozilla Firefox 26.0 (x86 es-MX) by Mozilla is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Mozilla Firefox 26.0 (x86 es-MX) in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-08-14 04:26:49.283