Mozilla Firefox 21.0 (x86 ar)
Mozilla Firefox 21.0 (x86 ar) is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Mozilla Firefox 21.0 (x86 ar) from your PCMozilla
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on Mozilla. You can get more details about Mozilla Firefox 21.0 (x86 ar) at http://www.mozilla.com/ar/
. Mozilla Firefox 21.0 (x86 ar) is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox directory, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. You can uninstall Mozilla Firefox 21.0 (x86 ar) by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\uninstall\helper.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. firefox.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 898.90 KB (920472 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in Mozilla Firefox 21.0 (x86 ar). They occupy 2.68 MB (2815264
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- crashreporter.exe (113.40 KB)
- firefox.exe (898.90 KB)
- maintenanceservice.exe (114.40 KB)
- maintenanceservice_installer.exe (189.28 KB)
- plugin-container.exe (16.90 KB)
- plugin-hang-ui.exe (25.90 KB)
- updater.exe (265.90 KB)
- webapp-uninstaller.exe (166.24 KB)
- webapprt-stub.exe (94.40 KB)
- helper.exe (863.97 KB)
This page is about Mozilla Firefox 21.0 (x86 ar) version 21.0
Mozilla Firefox 21.0 (x86 ar) is an application offered by Mozilla. Frequently, people decide to remove this program. This can be troublesome because uninstalling this manually takes some experience regarding PCs. The best QUICK approach to remove Mozilla Firefox 21.0 (x86 ar) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Mozilla Firefox 21.0 (x86 ar) with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Mozilla Firefox 21.0 (x86 ar) or simply activate the Search field and type in "Mozilla Firefox 21.0 (x86 ar)". If it is installed on your PC the Mozilla Firefox 21.0 (x86 ar) application will be found automatically. After you click Mozilla Firefox 21.0 (x86 ar) in the list , the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Mozilla Firefox 21.0 (x86 ar), ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Mozilla Firefox 21.0 (x86 ar):
- The web site of the application is: http://www.mozilla.com/ar/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\uninstall\helper.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Mozilla Firefox 21.0 (x86 ar).
8. After uninstalling Mozilla Firefox 21.0 (x86 ar), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Mozilla Firefox 21.0 (x86 ar) which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Mozilla Firefox 21.0 (x86 ar) with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Mozilla Firefox 21.0 (x86 ar) by Mozilla from your computer, nor are we saying that Mozilla Firefox 21.0 (x86 ar) by Mozilla is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Mozilla Firefox 21.0 (x86 ar) supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 04:12:35.320