Mozilla Firefox 17.0 (x86 ar)
Mozilla Firefox 17.0 (x86 ar) is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. It is made by A way to uninstall Mozilla Firefox 17.0 (x86 ar) from your systemMozilla
. Check out here
for more info on Mozilla. More information about the program Mozilla Firefox 17.0 (x86 ar) can be found at http://www.mozilla.com/ar/
. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Firefox folder. Take into account that this location can differ depending on the user's decision. The full command line for uninstalling Mozilla Firefox 17.0 (x86 ar) is C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Firefox\uninstall\helper.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is named firefox.exe and its approximative size is 895.47 KB (916960 bytes).
Mozilla Firefox 17.0 (x86 ar) is composed of the following executables which take 2.66 MB (2790968
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- crashreporter.exe (113.47 KB)
- firefox.exe (895.47 KB)
- maintenanceservice.exe (112.47 KB)
- maintenanceservice_installer.exe (188.20 KB)
- plugin-container.exe (16.47 KB)
- updater.exe (264.47 KB)
- webapp-uninstaller.exe (153.59 KB)
- webapprt-stub.exe (93.97 KB)
- helper.exe (887.45 KB)
This info is about Mozilla Firefox 17.0 (x86 ar) version 17.0
Mozilla Firefox 17.0 (x86 ar) is an application marketed by the software company Mozilla. Some users choose to erase this program. This is troublesome because doing this manually takes some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK solution to erase Mozilla Firefox 17.0 (x86 ar) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Mozilla Firefox 17.0 (x86 ar) from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Mozilla Firefox 17.0 (x86 ar) or simply click the Search field and type in "Mozilla Firefox 17.0 (x86 ar)". The Mozilla Firefox 17.0 (x86 ar) application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Mozilla Firefox 17.0 (x86 ar) in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Mozilla Firefox 17.0 (x86 ar), from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Mozilla Firefox 17.0 (x86 ar):
- The web site of the application is: http://www.mozilla.com/ar/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Firefox\uninstall\helper.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Mozilla Firefox 17.0 (x86 ar).
8. After uninstalling Mozilla Firefox 17.0 (x86 ar), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Mozilla Firefox 17.0 (x86 ar) which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Mozilla Firefox 17.0 (x86 ar) using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Mozilla Firefox 17.0 (x86 ar) by Mozilla from your PC, we are not saying that Mozilla Firefox 17.0 (x86 ar) by Mozilla is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Mozilla Firefox 17.0 (x86 ar) supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-03-06 21:53:46.140