Mozilla Firefox 12.0 (x86 cs)
You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove Mozilla Firefox 12.0 (x86 cs) for Windows. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Mozilla Firefox 12.0 (x86 cs) from your systemMozilla
. You can read more on Mozilla or check for application updates here
. More information about the application Mozilla Firefox 12.0 (x86 cs) can be found at http://www.mozilla.com/cs/
. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox folder. Take into account that this path can differ depending on the user's decision. C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\uninstall\helper.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Mozilla Firefox 12.0 (x86 cs). firefox.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 902.93 KB (924600 bytes) on disk.
Mozilla Firefox 12.0 (x86 cs) installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 2.39 MB (2508248
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- crashreporter.exe (122.93 KB)
- firefox.exe (902.93 KB)
- maintenanceservice.exe (126.93 KB)
- maintenanceservice_installer.exe (153.66 KB)
- plugin-container.exe (16.43 KB)
- updater.exe (278.93 KB)
- helper.exe (847.65 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 12.0
of Mozilla Firefox 12.0 (x86 cs).
Mozilla Firefox 12.0 (x86 cs) is a program by Mozilla. Frequently, users choose to remove this program. This is difficult because uninstalling this manually requires some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK solution to remove Mozilla Firefox 12.0 (x86 cs) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Mozilla Firefox 12.0 (x86 cs) from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Mozilla Firefox 12.0 (x86 cs) or simply click the Search field and type in "Mozilla Firefox 12.0 (x86 cs)". If it exists on your system the Mozilla Firefox 12.0 (x86 cs) program will be found automatically. When you click Mozilla Firefox 12.0 (x86 cs) in the list of programs, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Mozilla Firefox 12.0 (x86 cs), ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Mozilla Firefox 12.0 (x86 cs):
- The web site of the application is: http://www.mozilla.com/cs/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\uninstall\helper.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Mozilla Firefox 12.0 (x86 cs).
8. After uninstalling Mozilla Firefox 12.0 (x86 cs), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Mozilla Firefox 12.0 (x86 cs) which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Mozilla Firefox 12.0 (x86 cs) using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Mozilla Firefox 12.0 (x86 cs) by Mozilla from your computer, we are not saying that Mozilla Firefox 12.0 (x86 cs) by Mozilla is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Mozilla Firefox 12.0 (x86 cs) supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-12 08:16:10.360