Mozilla ActiveX Control v1.7.12
This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall Mozilla ActiveX Control v1.7.12 for Windows. Mozilla ActiveX Control v1.7.12 is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\Mozilla ActiveX Control v1.7.12 directory, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. C:\Program Files\Mozilla ActiveX Control v1.7.12\uninst.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Mozilla ActiveX Control v1.7.12. A guide to uninstall Mozilla ActiveX Control v1.7.12 from your system
Mozilla ActiveX Control v1.7.12 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 56.75 KB (58107
bytes) on disk.
- mozilla-ipcd.exe (24.00 KB)
- Uninst.exe (32.75 KB)
The current web page applies to Mozilla ActiveX Control v1.7.12 version 1.7
When you're planning to uninstall Mozilla ActiveX Control v1.7.12 you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Open regedit.exe to delete the values below from the Windows Registry:
Frequently, computer users decide to erase this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because deleting this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK action to erase Mozilla ActiveX Control v1.7.12 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Mozilla ActiveX Control v1.7.12 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Mozilla ActiveX Control v1.7.12 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Mozilla ActiveX Control v1.7.12". The Mozilla ActiveX Control v1.7.12 program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Mozilla ActiveX Control v1.7.12 in the list of apps, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Mozilla ActiveX Control v1.7.12, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Mozilla ActiveX Control v1.7.12.
8. After uninstalling Mozilla ActiveX Control v1.7.12, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Mozilla ActiveX Control v1.7.12 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Mozilla ActiveX Control v1.7.12 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130