You can find on this page details on how to uninstall MozBackup 1.5.1 for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall MozBackup 1.5.1 from your PCPavel Cvrcek
. Go over here
where you can find out more on Pavel Cvrcek. More information about MozBackup 1.5.1 can be found at http://mozbackup.jasnapaka.com/
. Usually the MozBackup 1.5.1 program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\MozBackup folder, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Program Files (x86)\MozBackup\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove MozBackup 1.5.1. The application's main executable file has a size of 1.19 MB (1244160 bytes) on disk and is titled MozBackup.exe.
The executables below are part of MozBackup 1.5.1. They occupy an average of 1.34 MB (1401257
bytes) on disk.
- MozBackup.exe (1.19 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (153.42 KB)
This info is about MozBackup 1.5.1 version 1.5.1
alone. You can find below a few links to other MozBackup 1.5.1 versions:
When planning to uninstall MozBackup 1.5.1 you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Files remaining:
Supplementary registry values that are not removed:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\bam\UserSettings\S-1-5-21-3123659405-2871726201-3781439383-1001\\Device\HarddiskVolume2\Program Files (x86)\MozBackup\MozBackup.exe
MozBackup 1.5.1 is a program by Pavel Cvrcek. Sometimes, users try to erase it. This is difficult because doing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY approach to erase MozBackup 1.5.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete MozBackup 1.5.1 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate MozBackup 1.5.1 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "MozBackup 1.5.1". If it is installed on your PC the MozBackup 1.5.1 program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click MozBackup 1.5.1 in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding MozBackup 1.5.1, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for MozBackup 1.5.1:
- The software company is: http://mozbackup.jasnapaka.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\MozBackup\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall MozBackup 1.5.1.
8. After uninstalling MozBackup 1.5.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of MozBackup 1.5.1 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling MozBackup 1.5.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall MozBackup 1.5.1 by Pavel Cvrcek from your PC, nor are we saying that MozBackup 1.5.1 by Pavel Cvrcek is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall MozBackup 1.5.1 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 22:11:13.817