This web page contains thorough information on how to remove Movistar for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Movistar from your PCMovistar
. Open here
where you can read more on Movistar. Movistar is typically set up in the C:\Program Files\Movistar\Escritorio movistar Latam directory, depending on the user's option. C:\Program Files\Movistar\Escritorio movistar Latam\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Movistar. The program's main executable file has a size of 3.70 MB (3878024 bytes) on disk and is titled EMMSN.exe.
Movistar is composed of the following executables which occupy 10.53 MB (11040847
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- EMMSN.exe (3.70 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (120.36 KB)
- setup_driver.exe (372.00 KB)
- atisetup.exe (1.76 MB)
- Setup.exe (1.63 MB)
- setup.exe (2.36 MB)
- SamsungCDMAUSB.exe (566.76 KB)
- Instalar.exe (44.00 KB)
Movistar is an application marketed by Movistar. Some people decide to uninstall this application. This is efortful because uninstalling this by hand requires some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE approach to uninstall Movistar is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Movistar from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows computer.
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Movistar or simply click the Search field and type in "Movistar". If it exists on your system the Movistar program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Movistar in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Movistar, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Movistar.
8. After removing Movistar, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Movistar that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Movistar using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Movistar by Movistar from your computer, nor are we saying that Movistar by Movistar is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Movistar in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-23 12:53:47.870