Movie Maker 2.6
You can find on this page details on how to remove Movie Maker 2.6 for Windows. It is developed by A way to uninstall Movie Maker 2.6 from your computerMicrosoft & xfsthe
. Go over here
where you can get more info on Microsoft & xfsthe. You can get more details about Movie Maker 2.6 at http://xfsthe.ho.ua/
. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Movie Maker directory. Keep in mind that this location can vary depending on the user's choice. The full command line for uninstalling Movie Maker 2.6 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Movie Maker\Uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. MOVIEMK.exe is the Movie Maker 2.6's primary executable file and it takes approximately 3.12 MB (3274752 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Movie Maker 2.6. They occupy about 3.50 MB (3674112
bytes) on disk.
- MOVIEMK.exe (3.12 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (390.00 KB)
This page is about Movie Maker 2.6 version 2.6
Movie Maker 2.6 is an application by Microsoft & xfsthe. Frequently, people want to erase this application. This is hard because doing this manually requires some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK action to erase Movie Maker 2.6 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Movie Maker 2.6 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Movie Maker 2.6 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Movie Maker 2.6". If it is installed on your PC the Movie Maker 2.6 app will be found automatically. When you select Movie Maker 2.6 in the list , some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Movie Maker 2.6, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Movie Maker 2.6:
- The web site of the program is: http://xfsthe.ho.ua/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Movie Maker\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Movie Maker 2.6.
8. After uninstalling Movie Maker 2.6, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Movie Maker 2.6 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Movie Maker 2.6 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Movie Maker 2.6 by Microsoft & xfsthe from your computer, we are not saying that Movie Maker 2.6 by Microsoft & xfsthe is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Movie Maker 2.6 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-11-16 19:15:18.463