You can find on this page details on how to remove Movie Collector for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall Movie Collector from your PCCollectorz.com
. Go over here
where you can find out more on Collectorz.com. You can read more about related to Movie Collector at www.collectorz.com/movie/
. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Collectorz.com\Movie Collector directory (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\Collectorz.com\Movie Collector\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Movie Collector. MovieCollector.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 12.27 MB (12864384 bytes) on disk.
Movie Collector is composed of the following executables which occupy 13.43 MB (14084864
bytes) on disk:
- MovieCollector.exe (12.27 MB)
- perl.exe (16.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.15 MB)
Movie Collector has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Folders found on disk after you uninstall Movie Collector from your PC:
The files below are left behind on your disk when you remove Movie Collector:
- C:\Users\thewo\AppData\Local\Collectorz.com\Movie Collector
- C:\Users\thewo\AppData\Local\Collectorz.com\Movie Collector\backups.xml
- C:\Users\thewo\AppData\Local\Collectorz.com\Movie Collector\MCE\Application.png
- C:\Users\thewo\AppData\Local\Collectorz.com\Movie Collector\MCE\background.png
- C:\Users\thewo\AppData\Local\Collectorz.com\Movie Collector\MCE\Cover.jpg
- C:\Users\thewo\AppData\Local\Collectorz.com\Movie Collector\MCE\gacutil.exe
- C:\Users\thewo\AppData\Local\Collectorz.com\Movie Collector\MCE\Images\Background_Black.png
- C:\Users\thewo\AppData\Local\Collectorz.com\Movie Collector\MCE\Images\KeyboardBack_Black.png
- C:\Users\thewo\AppData\Local\Collectorz.com\Movie Collector\MCE\Images\KeyboardBack_Blue.png
- C:\Users\thewo\AppData\Local\Collectorz.com\Movie Collector\MCE\Images\VideoBackground_Black.png
- C:\Users\thewo\AppData\Local\Collectorz.com\Movie Collector\MCE\Images\VideoBackground_Blue.png
- C:\Users\thewo\AppData\Local\Collectorz.com\Movie Collector\MCE\Movie Collector MCE.lnk
- C:\Users\thewo\AppData\Local\Collectorz.com\Movie Collector\MCE\MovieCollector_MCE.dll
- C:\Users\thewo\AppData\Local\Collectorz.com\Movie Collector\MCE\Registration.xml
Registry values that are not removed from your computer:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Movie Collector
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\A:\MOVIE COLLECTOR\MovieCollector.exe.ApplicationCompany
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\A:\MOVIE COLLECTOR\MovieCollector.exe.FriendlyAppName
Movie Collector is a program released by Collectorz.com. Some users want to remove this program. This can be troublesome because uninstalling this manually takes some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY way to remove Movie Collector is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Movie Collector from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your PC.
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Movie Collector or simply click the Search field and type in "Movie Collector". If it is installed on your PC the Movie Collector app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Movie Collector in the list , the following information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Movie Collector, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Movie Collector:
- The web site of the application is: www.collectorz.com/movie/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Collectorz.com\Movie Collector\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Movie Collector.
8. After uninstalling Movie Collector, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Movie Collector that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Movie Collector with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Movie Collector by Collectorz.com from your PC, we are not saying that Movie Collector by Collectorz.com is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Movie Collector supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 22:22:11.503