You can find below details on how to uninstall Moveslink2 for Windows. It is developed by How to uninstall Moveslink2 from your PCSuunto
. Check out here
where you can find out more on Suunto. You can remove Moveslink2 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line rundll32.exe dfshim.dll,ShArpMaintain Moveslink2.application, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=3ccae3cb2a36e2f5, processorArchitecture=x86. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. Moveslink2.exe is the Moveslink2's main executable file and it takes circa 404.50 KB (414208 bytes) on disk.
Moveslink2 is comprised of the following executables which take 404.50 KB (414208
bytes) on disk:
- Moveslink2.exe (404.50 KB)
This page is about Moveslink2 version 126.96.36.19923
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of Moveslink2:
...click to view all...
Moveslink2 is an application offered by Suunto. Some computer users choose to remove this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because performing this by hand takes some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE action to remove Moveslink2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Moveslink2 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Moveslink2 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Moveslink2". If it exists on your system the Moveslink2 application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Moveslink2 in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Moveslink2, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Moveslink2.
8. After uninstalling Moveslink2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Moveslink2 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Moveslink2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Moveslink2 by Suunto from your PC, we are not saying that Moveslink2 by Suunto is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Moveslink2 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-02-07 06:33:22.753