Movavi Video Editor 12
This web page contains complete information on how to remove Movavi Video Editor 12 for Windows. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Movavi Video Editor 12 from your PCMovavi
. More info about Movavi can be found here
. Click on http://links.movavi.com/?asrc=start&app=videoeditor&app_ver=12-1-0&lang=es_es&isTrial=1&partner=&huid=8ecbc7863d76d0d7f346c22f69a6ec4b8e9a9e8a&utm_nooverride=1
to get more information about Movavi Video Editor 12 on Movavi's website. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Movavi Video Editor 12 folder. Keep in mind that this path can differ being determined by the user's preference. The complete uninstall command line for Movavi Video Editor 12 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Movavi Video Editor 12\uninst.exe. VideoEditor.exe is the Movavi Video Editor 12's main executable file and it takes about 5.92 MB (6204896 bytes) on disk.
Movavi Video Editor 12 contains of the executables below. They take 16.27 MB (17064408
bytes) on disk.
- MovaviStatistics.exe (22.97 KB)
- OpenglSwitcher.exe (64.97 KB)
- uninst.exe (6.70 MB)
- VideoCapture.exe (3.57 MB)
- VideoEditor.exe (5.92 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 12.1.0
of Movavi Video Editor 12. You can find here a few links to other Movavi Video Editor 12 releases:
...click to view all...
After the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the PC. Part_A few of these are listed below.Folders remaining:
Usually, the following files remain on disk:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Movavi Video Editor 12
Movavi Video Editor 12 is a program offered by the software company Movavi. Frequently, people decide to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because doing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE solution to uninstall Movavi Video Editor 12 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Movavi Video Editor 12 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Movavi Video Editor 12 or simply click the Search field and type in "Movavi Video Editor 12". If it is installed on your PC the Movavi Video Editor 12 app will be found very quickly. After you select Movavi Video Editor 12 in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Movavi Video Editor 12, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Movavi Video Editor 12:
- The web site of the program is: http://links.movavi.com/?asrc=start&app=videoeditor&app_ver=12-1-0&lang=es_es&isTrial=1&partner=&huid=8ecbc7863d76d0d7f346c22f69a6ec4b8e9a9e8a&utm_nooverride=1
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Movavi Video Editor 12\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Movavi Video Editor 12.
8. After removing Movavi Video Editor 12, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Movavi Video Editor 12 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Movavi Video Editor 12 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Movavi Video Editor 12 by Movavi from your PC, nor are we saying that Movavi Video Editor 12 by Movavi is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Movavi Video Editor 12 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-11-27 18:59:38.620