Movavi Video Editor 12
This web page contains complete information on how to remove Movavi Video Editor 12 for Windows. It is developed by How to uninstall Movavi Video Editor 12 from your PCMovavi
. More info about Movavi can be found here
. Click on http://links.movavi.com/?asrc=start&app=videoeditor&app_ver=12-1-0&lang=es_es&isTrial=1&partner=&huid=8ecbc7863d76d0d7f346c22f69a6ec4b8e9a9e8a&utm_nooverride=1
to get more information about Movavi Video Editor 12 on Movavi's website. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Movavi Video Editor 12 folder. Keep in mind that this path can differ being determined by the user's preference. The complete uninstall command line for Movavi Video Editor 12 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Movavi Video Editor 12\uninst.exe. VideoEditor.exe is the Movavi Video Editor 12's main executable file and it takes about 5.92 MB (6204896 bytes) on disk.
Movavi Video Editor 12 contains of the executables below. They take 16.27 MB (17064408
bytes) on disk.
- MovaviStatistics.exe (22.97 KB)
- OpenglSwitcher.exe (64.97 KB)
- uninst.exe (6.70 MB)
- VideoCapture.exe (3.57 MB)
- VideoEditor.exe (5.92 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 12.1.0
of Movavi Video Editor 12. You can find here a few links to other Movavi Video Editor 12 releases:
After the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the PC. Part_A few of these are listed below.Folders remaining:
Usually, the following files remain on disk:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Movavi Video Editor 12
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Movavi Video Editor 12\VideoCapture.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Movavi Video Editor 12\VideoCapture.snr_offsets.ldr
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Movavi Video Editor 12\VideoEditor.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Movavi Video Editor 12\VideoEditor.loader.ini
- C:\Program Files (x86)\TC UP\_tc\Movavi.Video.Editor.12.1.0.Patch.And.Custom-MPT.zip
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Movavi Video Editor 12
Movavi Video Editor 12 is a program offered by Movavi. Sometimes, people decide to erase this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because doing this by hand takes some experience related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE approach to erase Movavi Video Editor 12 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Movavi Video Editor 12 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Movavi Video Editor 12 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Movavi Video Editor 12". If it is installed on your PC the Movavi Video Editor 12 application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Movavi Video Editor 12 in the list of apps, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Movavi Video Editor 12, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Movavi Video Editor 12:
- The software company is: http://links.movavi.com/?asrc=start&app=videoeditor&app_ver=12-1-0&lang=es_es&isTrial=1&partner=&huid=8ecbc7863d76d0d7f346c22f69a6ec4b8e9a9e8a&utm_nooverride=1
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Movavi Video Editor 12\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Movavi Video Editor 12.
8. After uninstalling Movavi Video Editor 12, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Movavi Video Editor 12 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Movavi Video Editor 12 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Movavi Video Editor 12 by Movavi from your PC, nor are we saying that Movavi Video Editor 12 by Movavi is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Movavi Video Editor 12 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-11-27 18:59:38.620