MouseCraft is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall MouseCraft from your PCGOG.com
. You can find out more on GOG.com or check for application updates here
. Detailed information about MouseCraft can be found at http://www.gog.com
. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\GOG Galaxy\Games\MouseCraft directory (same installation drive as Windows). MouseCraft's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\GOG Galaxy\Games\MouseCraft\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file has a size of 10.77 MB (11288064 bytes) on disk and is named MouseCraft.exe.
MouseCraft is comprised of the following executables which take 11.95 MB (12533328
bytes) on disk:
- MouseCraft.exe (10.77 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.19 MB)
This info is about MouseCraft version 22.214.171.124
alone. Click on the links below for other MouseCraft versions:
MouseCraft is a program by GOG.com. Sometimes, people choose to erase this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because deleting this by hand requires some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE manner to erase MouseCraft is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete MouseCraft from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find MouseCraft or simply activate the Search field and type in "MouseCraft". If it exists on your system the MouseCraft app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click MouseCraft in the list of apps, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about MouseCraft, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for MouseCraft:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.gog.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\GOG Galaxy\Games\MouseCraft\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove MouseCraft.
8. After removing MouseCraft, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong MouseCraft that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing MouseCraft with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove MouseCraft by GOG.com from your PC, we are not saying that MouseCraft by GOG.com is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove MouseCraft in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-11-20 16:14:40.560