Mouse Hunter 1.43
You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove Mouse Hunter 1.43 for Windows. It is developed by A way to uninstall Mouse Hunter 1.43 from your systemG&G Software
. You can read more on G&G Software or check for application updates here
. You can read more about about Mouse Hunter 1.43 at http://www.amlpages.com
. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files\MouseHunter folder. Take into account that this path can vary depending on the user's choice. Mouse Hunter 1.43's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\MouseHunter\uninst.exe. MHAgent.exe is the Mouse Hunter 1.43's main executable file and it takes about 51.00 KB (52224 bytes) on disk.
Mouse Hunter 1.43 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 188.04 KB (192552
bytes) on disk.
- MHAgent.exe (51.00 KB)
- MhConfig.exe (69.50 KB)
- uninst.exe (67.54 KB)
The current web page applies to Mouse Hunter 1.43 version 1.43
Mouse Hunter 1.43 is a program released by the software company G&G Software. Frequently, users choose to remove this program. Sometimes this is difficult because performing this by hand takes some experience regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE approach to remove Mouse Hunter 1.43 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Mouse Hunter 1.43 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Mouse Hunter 1.43 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Mouse Hunter 1.43". If it is installed on your PC the Mouse Hunter 1.43 app will be found very quickly. When you click Mouse Hunter 1.43 in the list , some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Mouse Hunter 1.43, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Mouse Hunter 1.43:
- The publisher is: http://www.amlpages.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\MouseHunter\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Mouse Hunter 1.43.
8. After uninstalling Mouse Hunter 1.43, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Mouse Hunter 1.43 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Mouse Hunter 1.43 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Mouse Hunter 1.43 by G&G Software from your PC, nor are we saying that Mouse Hunter 1.43 by G&G Software is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Mouse Hunter 1.43 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-09-04 07:57:17.170