This page is about Motorola Bluetooth for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is made by How to uninstall Motorola Bluetooth from your computerMotorola, Inc.
. You can find out more on Motorola, Inc. or check for application updates here
. Further information about Motorola Bluetooth can be seen at http://www.motorola.com/
. Motorola Bluetooth is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\Motorola\Bluetooth folder, subject to the user's option. Motorola Bluetooth's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Motorola\Bluetooth\unins000.exe. Motorola Bluetooth's main file takes around 663.58 KB (679504 bytes) and is called obexsrv.exe.
Motorola Bluetooth contains of the executables below. They take 8.82 MB (9253280
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- audiosrv.exe (1.13 MB)
- btplayerctrl.exe (1.31 MB)
- devmgrsrv.exe (3.96 MB)
- licsvcinst32.exe (241.26 KB)
- licsvcinst64.exe (246.76 KB)
- obexsrv.exe (663.58 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.30 MB)
The current page applies to Motorola Bluetooth version 220.127.116.118
only. Click on the links below for other Motorola Bluetooth versions:
...click to view all...
Motorola Bluetooth is an application offered by Motorola, Inc.. Some users want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because removing this manually requires some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY procedure to uninstall Motorola Bluetooth is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Motorola Bluetooth from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Motorola Bluetooth or simply activate the Search field and type in "Motorola Bluetooth". If it exists on your system the Motorola Bluetooth program will be found automatically. After you click Motorola Bluetooth in the list , the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Motorola Bluetooth, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Motorola Bluetooth:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.motorola.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Motorola\Bluetooth\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Motorola Bluetooth.
8. After removing Motorola Bluetooth, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Motorola Bluetooth that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Motorola Bluetooth with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Motorola Bluetooth by Motorola, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Motorola Bluetooth by Motorola, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Motorola Bluetooth supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 21:29:27.490