Motion Control is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Motion Control from your computerLenovo
. More data about Lenovo can be found here
. Click on http://www.lenovo.com
to get more data about Motion Control on Lenovo's website. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Lenovo\MotionControl folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing Motion Control is C:\Program Files (x86)\Lenovo\MotionControl\bin\Uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. MotionControl.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 168.08 KB (172112 bytes) on disk.
Motion Control is composed of the following executables which take 5.32 MB (5582920
bytes) on disk:
- MotionControl.exe (168.08 KB)
- MotionControlTutorial.exe (206.08 KB)
- uninstall.exe (199.58 KB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (4.76 MB)
The current web page applies to Motion Control version 184.108.40.206
only. You can find here a few links to other Motion Control versions:
Motion Control is an application released by the software company Lenovo. Sometimes, computer users want to remove this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because deleting this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. The best EASY solution to remove Motion Control is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Motion Control from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Motion Control or simply click the Search field and type in "Motion Control". The Motion Control application will be found very quickly. When you click Motion Control in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Motion Control, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Motion Control:
- The publisher is: http://www.lenovo.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Lenovo\MotionControl\bin\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Motion Control.
8. After removing Motion Control, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Motion Control that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Motion Control using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Motion Control by Lenovo from your PC, nor are we saying that Motion Control by Lenovo is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Motion Control supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 09:32:57.423