Mortal Kombat Kollection
Mortal Kombat Kollection is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Mortal Kombat Kollection from your computerOther Ocean Interactive
. You can read more on Other Ocean Interactive or check for application updates here
. Usually the Mortal Kombat Kollection application is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Mortal Kombat Arcade Kollection directory, depending on the user's option during install. Mortal Kombat Kollection's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe. The program's main executable file has a size of 26.02 MB (27286376 bytes) on disk and is named MKHDGame.exe.
The following executables are contained in Mortal Kombat Kollection. They take 100.99 MB (105891304
bytes) on disk.
- MKHDGame.exe (26.02 MB)
- Gfwlivesetup.exe (70.43 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (4.02 MB)
- DXSETUP.exe (524.84 KB)
Mortal Kombat Kollection is a program released by the software company Other Ocean Interactive. Sometimes, computer users want to erase it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because removing this manually requires some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK solution to erase Mortal Kombat Kollection is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Mortal Kombat Kollection from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your PC.
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Mortal Kombat Kollection or simply click the Search field and type in "Mortal Kombat Kollection". If it exists on your system the Mortal Kombat Kollection program will be found very quickly. After you select Mortal Kombat Kollection in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Mortal Kombat Kollection, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Mortal Kombat Kollection.
8. After uninstalling Mortal Kombat Kollection, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Mortal Kombat Kollection that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Mortal Kombat Kollection with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Mortal Kombat Kollection by Other Ocean Interactive from your computer, nor are we saying that Mortal Kombat Kollection by Other Ocean Interactive is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Mortal Kombat Kollection supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-12 15:03:25.710