Mortal Kombat 3
Mortal Kombat 3 is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Mortal Kombat 3 from your computerGameFabrique
. More information on GameFabrique can be seen here
. More details about Mortal Kombat 3 can be found at http://www.gamefabrique.com/
. Usually the Mortal Kombat 3 program is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Mortal Kombat 3 directory, depending on the user's option during install. Mortal Kombat 3's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Mortal Kombat 3\unins000.exe. fusion.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 2.38 MB (2490368 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Mortal Kombat 3. They take about 3.07 MB (3215525
bytes) on disk.
- fusion.exe (2.38 MB)
- unins000.exe (708.16 KB)
This web page is about Mortal Kombat 3 version 3
Mortal Kombat 3 is an application by GameFabrique. Some people choose to erase it. Sometimes this is troublesome because uninstalling this by hand requires some knowledge related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE solution to erase Mortal Kombat 3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Mortal Kombat 3 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Mortal Kombat 3 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Mortal Kombat 3". If it exists on your system the Mortal Kombat 3 app will be found very quickly. After you select Mortal Kombat 3 in the list of programs, some information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Mortal Kombat 3, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Mortal Kombat 3:
- The publisher is: http://www.gamefabrique.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Mortal Kombat 3\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Mortal Kombat 3.
8. After uninstalling Mortal Kombat 3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Mortal Kombat 3 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Mortal Kombat 3 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Mortal Kombat 3 by GameFabrique from your PC, we are not saying that Mortal Kombat 3 by GameFabrique is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Mortal Kombat 3 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-05-25 08:39:13.987