You can find on this page details on how to uninstall MoonShine Rabbits for Windows. It is produced by A way to uninstall MoonShine Rabbits from your PCMyPlayCity, Inc.
. Open here
for more info on MyPlayCity, Inc.. Please open http://www.MyPlayCity.com/
if you want to read more on MoonShine Rabbits on MyPlayCity, Inc.'s web page. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\MyPlayCity.com\MoonShine Rabbits folder (same installation drive as Windows). MoonShine Rabbits's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\MyPlayCity.com\MoonShine Rabbits\unins000.exe. MoonShine Rabbits.exe is the MoonShine Rabbits's main executable file and it takes close to 2.35 MB (2463664 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed along with MoonShine Rabbits. They take about 17.10 MB (17934970
bytes) on disk.
- engine.exe (11.09 MB)
- game.exe (86.00 KB)
- MoonShine Rabbits.exe (2.35 MB)
- PreLoader.exe (2.91 MB)
- unins000.exe (690.78 KB)
The current web page applies to MoonShine Rabbits version 1.0
MoonShine Rabbits is a program by the software company MyPlayCity, Inc.. Sometimes, people choose to remove this program. Sometimes this is difficult because uninstalling this manually requires some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE practice to remove MoonShine Rabbits is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase MoonShine Rabbits from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find MoonShine Rabbits or simply activate the Search feature and type in "MoonShine Rabbits". The MoonShine Rabbits program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select MoonShine Rabbits in the list of apps, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about MoonShine Rabbits, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for MoonShine Rabbits:
- The publisher is: http://www.MyPlayCity.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\MyPlayCity.com\MoonShine Rabbits\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove MoonShine Rabbits.
8. After removing MoonShine Rabbits, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong MoonShine Rabbits that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing MoonShine Rabbits using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove MoonShine Rabbits by MyPlayCity, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that MoonShine Rabbits by MyPlayCity, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove MoonShine Rabbits in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-20 23:46:30.480