Monopoly USA 2013 version 3.8.2
Monopoly USA 2013 version 3.8.2 is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It is produced by How to uninstall Monopoly USA 2013 version 3.8.2 from your computerIlyesoft, Inc.
. Open here
for more details on Ilyesoft, Inc.. Monopoly USA 2013 version 3.8.2 is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\Monopoly USA 2013 directory, depending on the user's option. You can remove Monopoly USA 2013 version 3.8.2 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files\Monopoly USA 2013\unins000.exe". Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. MONOPOLY USA 2013.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 6.67 MB (6989137 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed beside Monopoly USA 2013 version 3.8.2. They take about 7.48 MB (7845362
bytes) on disk.
- MONOPOLY USA 2013.exe (6.67 MB)
- unins000.exe (836.16 KB)
This data is about Monopoly USA 2013 version 3.8.2 version 3.8.2
Monopoly USA 2013 version 3.8.2 is an application marketed by the software company Ilyesoft, Inc.. Frequently, computer users try to uninstall it. This is easier said than done because uninstalling this manually requires some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE approach to uninstall Monopoly USA 2013 version 3.8.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Monopoly USA 2013 version 3.8.2 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Monopoly USA 2013 version 3.8.2 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Monopoly USA 2013 version 3.8.2". The Monopoly USA 2013 version 3.8.2 app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Monopoly USA 2013 version 3.8.2 in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Monopoly USA 2013 version 3.8.2, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Monopoly USA 2013 version 3.8.2.
8. After uninstalling Monopoly USA 2013 version 3.8.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Monopoly USA 2013 version 3.8.2 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Monopoly USA 2013 version 3.8.2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Monopoly USA 2013 version 3.8.2 by Ilyesoft, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Monopoly USA 2013 version 3.8.2 by Ilyesoft, Inc. is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Monopoly USA 2013 version 3.8.2 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130