This page is about Monopoly Plus for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Monopoly Plus from your systemTHE KNIGHT
. Check out here
for more details on THE KNIGHT. More data about the software Monopoly Plus can be found at https://corepacks.com/
. Monopoly Plus is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\CorePack\Monopoly Plus directory, regulated by the user's decision. Monopoly Plus's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\CorePack\Monopoly Plus\Uninstall\unins000.exe. Monopoly.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 110.18 MB (115528136 bytes) on disk.
Monopoly Plus is comprised of the following executables which take 111.97 MB (117409593
bytes) on disk:
- Monopoly.exe (110.18 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.79 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.168
of Monopoly Plus.
Some files and registry entries are frequently left behind when you uninstall Monopoly Plus.Folders that were left behind:
Registry that is not uninstalled:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Monopoly Plus
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Monopoly Plus_is1
Monopoly Plus is a program released by the software company THE KNIGHT. Frequently, people want to remove it. Sometimes this is difficult because deleting this manually requires some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY practice to remove Monopoly Plus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Monopoly Plus with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Monopoly Plus or simply click the Search field and type in "Monopoly Plus". The Monopoly Plus application will be found very quickly. When you click Monopoly Plus in the list , some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Monopoly Plus, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Monopoly Plus:
- The software company is: https://corepacks.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\CorePack\Monopoly Plus\Uninstall\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Monopoly Plus.
8. After uninstalling Monopoly Plus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Monopoly Plus that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Monopoly Plus using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Monopoly Plus by THE KNIGHT from your computer, nor are we saying that Monopoly Plus by THE KNIGHT is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Monopoly Plus supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-11-20 16:11:47.103