You can find on this page details on how to uninstall Monkey's Audio for Windows. Monkey's Audio is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\Monkey's Audio folder, subject to the user's option. Monkey's Audio's complete uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files\Monkey's Audio\unins000.exe". Monkey's Audio.exe is the Monkey's Audio's main executable file and it occupies close to 752.00 KB (770048 bytes) on disk. A way to uninstall Monkey's Audio from your system
The executables below are part of Monkey's Audio. They occupy an average of 1.72 MB (1804600
bytes) on disk.
- MAC.exe (148.00 KB)
- Monkey's Audio.exe (752.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (679.28 KB)
- Winamp Plugin.exe (183.03 KB)
Many files, folders and registry data can not be uninstalled when you want to remove Monkey's Audio from your PC.Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Monkey's Audio_is1
Frequently, computer users want to remove this program. Sometimes this can be hard because performing this manually requires some skill regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK procedure to remove Monkey's Audio is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Monkey's Audio from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to clean your computer.
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Monkey's Audio or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Monkey's Audio". If it is installed on your PC the Monkey's Audio application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Monkey's Audio in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Monkey's Audio, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Monkey's Audio.
8. After removing Monkey's Audio, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Monkey's Audio which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Monkey's Audio using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130