You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall MoneyManagerEX 1.1.2 for Windows. It is developed by A guide to uninstall MoneyManagerEX 1.1.2 from your PCMoney Manager EX
. Take a look here
for more details on Money Manager EX. You can read more about on MoneyManagerEX 1.1.2 at http://www.moneymanagerex.org
. The program is often placed in the C:\Program Files\MoneyManagerEX directory. Keep in mind that this location can differ being determined by the user's decision. The full command line for uninstalling MoneyManagerEX 1.1.2 is C:\Program Files\MoneyManagerEX\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. The program's main executable file is called mmex.exe and it has a size of 2.30 MB (2408448 bytes).
The executables below are part of MoneyManagerEX 1.1.2. They take about 3.00 MB (3141270
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (715.65 KB)
- mmex.exe (2.30 MB)
The current web page applies to MoneyManagerEX 1.1.2 version 1.1.2
If you are manually uninstalling MoneyManagerEX 1.1.2 we recommend you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders remaining:
MoneyManagerEX 1.1.2 is a program offered by the software company Money Manager EX. Frequently, computer users decide to remove this program. Sometimes this can be hard because removing this manually takes some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY practice to remove MoneyManagerEX 1.1.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase MoneyManagerEX 1.1.2 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find MoneyManagerEX 1.1.2 or simply activate the Search field and type in "MoneyManagerEX 1.1.2". If it exists on your system the MoneyManagerEX 1.1.2 application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click MoneyManagerEX 1.1.2 in the list of apps, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about MoneyManagerEX 1.1.2, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for MoneyManagerEX 1.1.2:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.moneymanagerex.org
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\MoneyManagerEX\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove MoneyManagerEX 1.1.2.
8. After removing MoneyManagerEX 1.1.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of MoneyManagerEX 1.1.2 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing MoneyManagerEX 1.1.2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove MoneyManagerEX 1.1.2 by Money Manager EX from your PC, we are not saying that MoneyManagerEX 1.1.2 by Money Manager EX is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove MoneyManagerEX 1.1.2 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-23 17:01:45.190