Mon géocodeur 2.4.00_beta
This info is about Mon géocodeur 2.4.00_beta for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Mon géocodeur 2.4.00_beta from your computerIGN
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on IGN. Click on https://geoportail.forge.ign.fr/jira
to get more facts about Mon géocodeur 2.4.00_beta on IGN's website. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\IGN\Mon géocodeur directory (same installation drive as Windows). Mon géocodeur 2.4.00_beta's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\IGN\Mon géocodeur\unins000.exe. Mon géocodeur.exe is the Mon géocodeur 2.4.00_beta's main executable file and it takes circa 2.04 MB (2134016 bytes) on disk.
Mon géocodeur 2.4.00_beta contains of the executables below. They occupy 2.99 MB (3136673
bytes) on disk.
- Mon géocodeur.exe (2.04 MB)
- unins000.exe (701.66 KB)
- 7z.exe (277.50 KB)
This page is about Mon géocodeur 2.4.00_beta version 2.4.00
Mon géocodeur 2.4.00_beta is a program released by IGN. Some people want to remove it. This is difficult because uninstalling this by hand requires some knowledge regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE action to remove Mon géocodeur 2.4.00_beta is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Mon géocodeur 2.4.00_beta from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Mon géocodeur 2.4.00_beta or simply activate the Search field and type in "Mon géocodeur 2.4.00_beta". If it is installed on your PC the Mon géocodeur 2.4.00_beta app will be found very quickly. After you select Mon géocodeur 2.4.00_beta in the list , some data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Mon géocodeur 2.4.00_beta, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Mon géocodeur 2.4.00_beta:
- The web site of the application is: https://geoportail.forge.ign.fr/jira
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\IGN\Mon géocodeur\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Mon géocodeur 2.4.00_beta.
8. After removing Mon géocodeur 2.4.00_beta, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Mon géocodeur 2.4.00_beta which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Mon géocodeur 2.4.00_beta using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Mon géocodeur 2.4.00_beta by IGN from your computer, nor are we saying that Mon géocodeur 2.4.00_beta by IGN is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Mon géocodeur 2.4.00_beta in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-11-15 13:54:22.620