Moku Hanga version 1.20
Moku Hanga version 1.20 is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Moku Hanga version 1.20 from your PCJixiPix Software
. Open here
for more details on JixiPix Software. More information about the software Moku Hanga version 1.20 can be seen at http://www.jixipix.com
. Moku Hanga version 1.20 is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\JixiPix Software directory, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. C:\Program Files\JixiPix Software\uninst\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Moku Hanga version 1.20. The program's main executable file is named Moku Hanga.exe and its approximative size is 38.16 MB (40009728 bytes).
The executable files below are part of Moku Hanga version 1.20. They take an average of 38.84 MB (40727713
bytes) on disk.
- Moku Hanga.exe (38.16 MB)
- unins000.exe (701.16 KB)
The current page applies to Moku Hanga version 1.20 version 1.20
Moku Hanga version 1.20 is a program by the software company JixiPix Software. Sometimes, computer users decide to erase it. Sometimes this is difficult because performing this manually takes some know-how regarding PCs. One of the best EASY solution to erase Moku Hanga version 1.20 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Moku Hanga version 1.20 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Moku Hanga version 1.20 or simply click the Search field and type in "Moku Hanga version 1.20". If it is installed on your PC the Moku Hanga version 1.20 program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Moku Hanga version 1.20 in the list , the following information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Moku Hanga version 1.20, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Moku Hanga version 1.20:
- The software company is: http://www.jixipix.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\JixiPix Software\uninst\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Moku Hanga version 1.20.
8. After uninstalling Moku Hanga version 1.20, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Moku Hanga version 1.20 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Moku Hanga version 1.20 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Moku Hanga version 1.20 by JixiPix Software from your computer, nor are we saying that Moku Hanga version 1.20 by JixiPix Software is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Moku Hanga version 1.20 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-08-02 05:17:48.367