Modem On Hold
Modem On Hold is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall Modem On Hold from your systemBVRP Software, Inc
. You can find out more on BVRP Software, Inc or check for application updates here
. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files\Modem On Hold folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling Modem On Hold is RunDll32. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. Modem On Hold's primary file takes around 84.00 KB (86016 bytes) and its name is moh.exe.
The following executable files are contained in Modem On Hold. They take 84.00 KB (86016
bytes) on disk.
This page is about Modem On Hold version 1.12
only. You can find below a few links to other Modem On Hold releases:
Modem On Hold has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall Modem On Hold:
Check for and delete the following files from your disk when you uninstall Modem On Hold:
- C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Local Settings\Application Data\BVRP Software\Modem On Hold
- C:\Program Files\Modem On Hold
- C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Local Settings\Application Data\BVRP Software\Modem On Hold\moh.ini
- C:\Program Files\Modem On Hold\ABOUTN.DLL
- C:\Program Files\Modem On Hold\aboutn.ini
- C:\Program Files\Modem On Hold\beep.wav
- C:\Program Files\Modem On Hold\BVRPCTLN.DLL
- C:\Program Files\Modem On Hold\BVRPDiag.dll
- C:\Program Files\Modem On Hold\INTEL.CHM
- C:\Program Files\Modem On Hold\intelmoh.ini
- C:\Program Files\Modem On Hold\LICENCE.TXT
- C:\Program Files\Modem On Hold\moh.bmp
- C:\Program Files\Modem On Hold\MOH.CHM
- C:\Program Files\Modem On Hold\moh.exe
- C:\Program Files\Modem On Hold\moh.ini
- C:\Program Files\Modem On Hold\MOHRC.DLL
- C:\Program Files\Modem On Hold\ring.wav
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\BVRP Software, Inc\Modem On Hold
Modem On Hold is an application marketed by BVRP Software, Inc. Frequently, computer users decide to erase it. Sometimes this can be hard because deleting this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK action to erase Modem On Hold is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Modem On Hold from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Modem On Hold or simply click the Search field and type in "Modem On Hold". If it is installed on your PC the Modem On Hold program will be found automatically. When you select Modem On Hold in the list of apps, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Modem On Hold, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Modem On Hold.
8. After removing Modem On Hold, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Modem On Hold that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Modem On Hold with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Modem On Hold by BVRP Software, Inc from your PC, we are not saying that Modem On Hold by BVRP Software, Inc is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Modem On Hold supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-24 21:25:48.937