Modem LG LDU-1900D
Modem LG LDU-1900D is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Modem LG LDU-1900D from your computerLG Electronics
. You can find out more on LG Electronics or check for application updates here
. You can see more info on Modem LG LDU-1900D at http://www.lge.com
. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\LG Electronics\LG EV-DO Rev.A USB Modem directory. Take into account that this path can differ depending on the user's decision. The full command line for uninstalling Modem LG LDU-1900D is RunDll32. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. IEUM.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 1.22 MB (1277952 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in Modem LG LDU-1900D. They occupy 1.52 MB (1589910
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ExeLauncher.exe (40.00 KB)
- ExeRemover.exe (40.00 KB)
- InstallUSB.exe (112.00 KB)
- InstallUSB64.exe (21.00 KB)
- UninstallUSB.exe (32.00 KB)
- UninstallUSB64.exe (21.50 KB)
- IEUM.exe (1.22 MB)
- KillProcess.exe (7.00 KB)
- REVAService.exe (22.50 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (8.65 KB)
The current web page applies to Modem LG LDU-1900D version 1.00.0000
only. You can find below info on other releases of Modem LG LDU-1900D:
Modem LG LDU-1900D is an application offered by LG Electronics. Frequently, people choose to erase this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because doing this by hand requires some know-how regarding PCs. One of the best EASY procedure to erase Modem LG LDU-1900D is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Modem LG LDU-1900D from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Modem LG LDU-1900D or simply click the Search feature and type in "Modem LG LDU-1900D". If it is installed on your PC the Modem LG LDU-1900D application will be found automatically. When you select Modem LG LDU-1900D in the list , some data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Modem LG LDU-1900D, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Modem LG LDU-1900D:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.lge.com
- The uninstall string is: RunDll32
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Modem LG LDU-1900D.
8. After uninstalling Modem LG LDU-1900D, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Modem LG LDU-1900D that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Modem LG LDU-1900D using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Modem LG LDU-1900D by LG Electronics from your computer, nor are we saying that Modem LG LDU-1900D by LG Electronics is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Modem LG LDU-1900D in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-11-26 21:34:41.337