Mobogenie is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Mobogenie from your computerMobogenie.com
. Check out here
for more info on Mobogenie.com. You can get more details on Mobogenie at http://www.voga360.com
. Mobogenie is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\Mobogenie directory, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. The full command line for uninstalling Mobogenie is C:\Program Files\Mobogenie\uninst.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file is labeled Mobogenie.exe and occupies 5.08 MB (5324480 bytes).
Mobogenie installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 41.72 MB (43746906
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- aapt.exe (832.19 KB)
- CrashReport.exe (449.69 KB)
- DaemonProcess.exe (731.19 KB)
- devcon_x64.exe (83.69 KB)
- devcon_x86.exe (79.69 KB)
- DriverInstall_x64.exe (315.69 KB)
- DriverInstall_x86.exe (265.19 KB)
- lsusb.exe (35.69 KB)
- mgadb.exe (4.16 MB)
- MgAssist.exe (103.19 KB)
- mgusb.exe (86.19 KB)
- Mobogenie.exe (5.08 MB)
- Mobogenie3_setup.exe (28.16 MB)
- Old_MgAssist.exe (102.19 KB)
- OutlookOperatorC.exe (566.19 KB)
- uninst.exe (130.46 KB)
- UpdateMoboGenie.exe (645.19 KB)
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the PC. Part_A few of these are listed below.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall Mobogenie:
Check for and delete the following files from your disk when you uninstall Mobogenie:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Mobogenie
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Mobogenie
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Mobogenie\libeay32.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Mobogenie\mgusb.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Mobogenie\msvcp100.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Mobogenie\msvcr100.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Mobogenie\QtCore4.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Mobogenie\QtGui4.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Mobogenie\QtNetwork4.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Mobogenie\QtSql4.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Mobogenie\QtWebKit4.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Mobogenie\ssleay32.dll
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Mobogenie\Mobogenie.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Mobogenie\Uninstall.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Mobogenie\Website.lnk
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Trolltech\OrganizationDefaults\Qt Factory Cache 4.8\com.trolltech.Qt.QImageIOHandlerFactoryInterface:\C:\Program Files (x86)\Mobogenie
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Trolltech\OrganizationDefaults\Qt Factory Cache 4.8\com.trolltech.Qt.QSqlDriverFactoryInterface:\C:\Program Files (x86)\Mobogenie
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Trolltech\OrganizationDefaults\Qt Plugin Cache 4.8.false\C:\Program Files (x86)\Mobogenie
Mobogenie is a program by Mobogenie.com. Frequently, computer users choose to uninstall it. This can be hard because performing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE practice to uninstall Mobogenie is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Mobogenie from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your system.
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Mobogenie or simply click the Search feature and type in "Mobogenie". If it is installed on your PC the Mobogenie program will be found automatically. After you click Mobogenie in the list of programs, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Mobogenie, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Mobogenie:
- The publisher is: http://www.voga360.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Mobogenie\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Mobogenie.
8. After uninstalling Mobogenie, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Mobogenie which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Mobogenie using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Mobogenie by Mobogenie.com from your PC, we are not saying that Mobogenie by Mobogenie.com is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Mobogenie in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 22:51:53.133