This web page is about MobileWiFi for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall MobileWiFi from your PCHuawei Technologies Co.,Ltd
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd. You can see more info on MobileWiFi at http://www.huawei.com
. MobileWiFi is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\MobileWiFi directory, depending on the user's option. MobileWiFi's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\MobileWiFi\uninst.exe. MobileWiFi.exe is the MobileWiFi's primary executable file and it takes close to 61.34 KB (62816 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed beside MobileWiFi. They take about 2.01 MB (2111240
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- MobileWiFi.exe (61.34 KB)
- uninst.exe (101.17 KB)
- AutoRunSetup.exe (426.53 KB)
- AutoRunUninstall.exe (172.21 KB)
- devsetup32.exe (277.38 KB)
- devsetup64.exe (376.38 KB)
- DriverSetup.exe (325.38 KB)
- DriverUninstall.exe (321.38 KB)
This info is about MobileWiFi version 1.09.02.00
only. You can find below a few links to other MobileWiFi versions:
...click to view all...
If planning to uninstall MobileWiFi you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Registry keys:
Registry values that are not removed from your PC:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Huawei technologies\MobileWiFi
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\AppContainer\Storage\microsoft.microsoftedge_8wekyb3d8bbwe\MicrosoftEdge\TabProcConfig\mobilewifi.home
MobileWiFi is a program marketed by the software company Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd. Some computer users want to remove this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because removing this manually takes some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY procedure to remove MobileWiFi is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall MobileWiFi with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate MobileWiFi or simply activate the Search field and type in "MobileWiFi". The MobileWiFi application will be found automatically. After you select MobileWiFi in the list of apps, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about MobileWiFi, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for MobileWiFi:
- The software company is: http://www.huawei.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\MobileWiFi\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall MobileWiFi.
8. After uninstalling MobileWiFi, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong MobileWiFi which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing MobileWiFi with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove MobileWiFi by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd from your PC, we are not saying that MobileWiFi by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove MobileWiFi supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 08:03:18.710